Security Finance Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Customer Service Representative

Security Finance Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Security Finance

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tomball, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Security Finance (Tomball, TX) in August 2019.

Interview

Interview process went very smoothly. The two ppl I interviewed with made it extremely easy to talk to. Very friendly yet remained professional. Even if I don’t get the position I’m happy for the experience.

Interview Questions

• How do handle having to give a customer unsettling news?
    What is something you look for in a supervisor?
    Where do you see yourself in 3-5 years in regards to your career?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Security Finance

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Security Finance.

Interview

Completely unprofessional.

I received a call to set up an interview for the next day. She told me that she would send me an email to confirm time & location. I received the email 5 hours later, at 5:50pm & the attachments were currupt. I immediately emailed her to let her know & also called, but apparently she had sent the email right before she left because all I was able to reach was her voicemail.

I arrived at the interview 10 minutes early & waited for 25 minutes for her to get back from lunch. She arrived, yelled my name, & then asked if I got the email about accepting or denying the email, I told her that it was currupt & that I had called. She immediately looked at me & told me she didn’t interview people who wore ‘jeans’. I am in the middle of a move, which I specified on the phone & had no other clothes to wear at the time.

She asked me one question & then got a call from someone about setting up internet, & left me with another associate while she spent 30 minutes on the phone with them.

Honestly, I’m glad I didn’t receive the job. I immediately felt uncomfortable & could not imagine working for her.

Interview Questions

• I just talked about my last position briefly with the associate I was left with.   Answer Question