SecurityNational Mortgage Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at SecurityNational Mortgage Company

Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Mary, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SecurityNational Mortgage Company (Lake Mary, FL).

Interview

I appreciated the respect and care used in setting up and meeting with me confidentially. I met one one one with a Regional Manager, and she put me right at ease. Her years with the company, knowledge and experience impressed me. I admit I was hesitant to interview, and I am glad I did. During the meeting I was able to learn about the company, past, present and future. I was open and honest about my concerns and if I could truly fit in, and that was accepted. I appreciated that. If you aren't sure or are curious I truly encourage you to talk to us.... it is what helped me make my decision to join, and the best one I have made yet.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SecurityNational Mortgage Company (Dallas, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

by phone, recruiter asked several questions about my production, types of loans I originate. HOurs a week I am used to working. Present pipeline. Future pipeline. rates and fees. processing and underwriting and present health benefits in place.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

not difficult

Loan Officer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SecurityNational Mortgage Company.

Interview

Very laid back interview. Not many questions other than normal personal questions. There was only one interview, the office was pretty nice, and the staff seemed friendly. The negotiations were a joke, and this guy obviously didnt know much about business.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

silly. The guy was a moron.

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at SecurityNational Mortgage Company (Salt Lake City, UT) in September 2014.

Interview

Meeting with local manager for 15 minutes at the first meeting. I met with different manager a week later to go over the benefits, expectations, and introductions to the processing, closing and underwriting team.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work outside of the typical office hours ?   1 Answer

Loan Proceesor Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Puyallup, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SecurityNational Mortgage Company (Puyallup, WA) in May 2016.

Interview

I first saw position advertised on FB. Brief phone interview with LO and then a call from his VP.In person interview one on one, introductions to folks and tour of the office.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel any being paid part commision /bonus and part salary?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at SecurityNational Mortgage Company (Tampa, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview was relaxed. I was interviewed by the branch manager and the hiring manager. They fully explained the position and the requirements. The asked basic question such as work history and why I would be interested in the position available at the time. At the end they said that after reviewing all the information and other applicants that they would get back to me with a response and or to set up a follow up interview.