SecurityNational Mortgage Company Loan Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at SecurityNational Mortgage Company

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at SecurityNational Mortgage Company

Loan Officer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SecurityNational Mortgage Company.

Interview

Very laid back interview. Not many questions other than normal personal questions. There was only one interview, the office was pretty nice, and the staff seemed friendly. The negotiations were a joke, and this guy obviously didnt know much about business.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

silly. The guy was a moron.

Other Interview Reviews for SecurityNational Mortgage Company

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SecurityNational Mortgage Company (Dallas, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

by phone, recruiter asked several questions about my production, types of loans I originate. HOurs a week I am used to working. Present pipeline. Future pipeline. rates and fees. processing and underwriting and present health benefits in place.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

not difficult

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at SecurityNational Mortgage Company (Tampa, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview was relaxed. I was interviewed by the branch manager and the hiring manager. They fully explained the position and the requirements. The asked basic question such as work history and why I would be interested in the position available at the time. At the end they said that after reviewing all the information and other applicants that they would get back to me with a response and or to set up a follow up interview.

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at SecurityNational Mortgage Company (Salt Lake City, UT) in September 2014.

Interview

Meeting with local manager for 15 minutes at the first meeting. I met with different manager a week later to go over the benefits, expectations, and introductions to the processing, closing and underwriting team.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work outside of the typical office hours ?   1 Answer