Sedgwick Claims Management Services Claims Adjuster Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sedgwick Claims Management Services Claims Adjuster Interview Questions

Interviews at Sedgwick Claims Management Services

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Marlton, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services (Marlton, NJ) in January 2017.

Interview

They sit you down with a few team leaders and a web camera to connect with a few other people and ask you a number of questions. Easy going and simple questions just to get a sense of who you are.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sedgwick Claims Management Services

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services (Jersey City, NJ) in April 2015.

Interview

Had a phone interview with talent coordinator. Then had phone conversaton with Team Leader and Manger of the department that you are placed in. Will just sit down with the both of them and they will grill you on your knowledge of workers compensation and see where your mind is at.

Interview Questions

• Will ask about yourself and basic compensation question and hypothetical situations   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services (Dallas, TX) in September 2018.

Interview

Easy, ask what you would pay in different scenarios. Interviewed with two different managers. You do have to take a typing test and a grammar test on the spot. Overall it was not too stressful.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services (Chicago, IL) in August 2014.

Interview

It started with a phone interview then they had me come into the office. I had an initial interview with two managers, which was very casual, with no behavioral interview questions. I had to follow up and do an interview with the regional manager for the client which went well. They called me and said they were going to make me an offer then called me back stating I had to do a phone interview with others at the corporate office I was on the phone with 7 other people.It was very awkward and did not go well.They called me a month later asking whether I was still interested in a position but I declined.