Sedgwick Claims Management Services Claims Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sedgwick Claims Management Services Claims Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Sedgwick Claims Management Services

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services (Atlanta, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

They asked me a series of STAR questions on the phone to get a feel for the personality, management spoke more than I did, and when I was in office for the face to face interview they were keen on explaining the process and what we do.

Interview Questions

• How would you make a decision without having all of the details?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Sedgwick Claims Management Services

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services (Chicago, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

The meeting was pretty normal. The manager was very friendly and seemed very knowledgeable about the position. The average education level was said to be AA or BA but I was not convinced considering the bare minimum for this position was a diploma. I think this company doesn't want to hire college grads because they will prove to be more expensive than an applicant without a degree. I appreciate any company making jobs more accessible to people with all education levels so I don't necessarily view this as a con.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you'd be a great fit for this position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services (Orlando, FL).

Interview

applied through university site
    called me within 3 days
    scheduled interview at office with 3 managers
    then a week late got called to schedule a second interview through phone because it was during holidays and they couldn't do earlier

Interview Questions

• how do I deal with tough situations at the work place   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2019.

Interview

interview two employees they had a list of prepared questions for me to answer, explained work position and process discussed benefits and pay and paid time off culture of office

Claims Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services.

Interview

I received a phone call with a brief phone interview with HR. Then scheduled an in person meeting with Human Resources and the Management Team. Afterwards, received a call about receiving the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services (Frisco, TX) in October 2018.

Interview

I applied September 2018, October I got a random call to set up an interview. I went in all seemed to be good as far as the interview. I was told the positions will be filled fast, a week and a half later; I submitted an inquiry to HR about my application and I was told the company was going through some changes and it would be a while until I hear about a decision. My application status is still on pending results. However, There is a new position listed by this company, I am very confused. I haven't got it an offer yet, they have me on pending.

Interview Questions

• About how would I handle a case, as far as approving or denying it and why.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hoffman Estates, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services (Hoffman Estates, IL) in October 2014.

Interview

The process was pretty smooth. I found the job on their website and completed the online application. It was about 4 days later I got a call for a face to face interview. I completed the online behavioral profile before the interview. I met with 2 team leaders and followed that up with the unit manager. I was put through the background check that afternoon. I received a generous offer 1 week to the day of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to multi-task? But most questions were about my background and how will what I learned in those positions can carry over and help with this position.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate with the offer. I had a number already thought out what I was worth with my experience and it was exceeded with their offer.

Claims Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services in July 2015.

Interview

Interview was easy but the interviewer made me feel I was wasting my time. I have a lot of experience with claims handing but I guess I wasn't good enough for the company. I do appreciate them for giving me an opportunity to be interviewed.

Claims Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services in March 2015.

Interview

General questions regarding customer service and time management, Had prior claims experience so I tied it in with the questions they were asking. Not too difficult of an interview. They do a lot of internal hiring and promotions. If you start as a claims assistant you can move up the chain fairly quickly.

Claims Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services.

Interview

It takes about a month or more to get a job. After going thru two interviews, your background and other checks take about 1 month for you to be hired. It's long for no particular reason other than the vendors take too long to process the information.

Interview Questions

• Why are you do want this job? Tell me about yourself. How does your experience relate to the position?   Answer Question