Sedgwick Claims Management Services Claims Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sedgwick Claims Management Services Claims Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Sedgwick Claims Management Services

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Hoffman Estates, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services (Hoffman Estates, IL) in October 2014.

Interview

The process was pretty smooth. I found the job on their website and completed the online application. It was about 4 days later I got a call for a face to face interview. I completed the online behavioral profile before the interview. I met with 2 team leaders and followed that up with the unit manager. I was put through the background check that afternoon. I received a generous offer 1 week to the day of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to multi-task? But most questions were about my background and how will what I learned in those positions can carry over and help with this position.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate with the offer. I had a number already thought out what I was worth with my experience and it was exceeded with their offer.

Other Interview Reviews for Sedgwick Claims Management Services

Claims Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services in March 2015.

Interview

General questions regarding customer service and time management, Had prior claims experience so I tied it in with the questions they were asking. Not too difficult of an interview. They do a lot of internal hiring and promotions. If you start as a claims assistant you can move up the chain fairly quickly.

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services (Portland, OR) in June 2013.

Interview

I applied online. I heard a response from management in about 1 month. Scheduled an interview 1 week out, and heard response in 1-2 weeks. They were fast to respond after the interview. I didn't have a second interview.

Claims Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services in July 2015.

Interview

Interview was easy but the interviewer made me feel I was wasting my time. I have a lot of experience with claims handing but I guess I wasn't good enough for the company. I do appreciate them for giving me an opportunity to be interviewed.

Claims Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services.

Interview

I had a phone interview that was really informal - just make sure you are in a good mood and feeling social and you should be fine. After that is a group interview with you in front of multiple leaders. When I showed up it was very informal and they were all dressed casual.

Interview Questions

• I had an interview with a few leads and it was very casual. They asked me about my ability to work independently, be organized and emphasized customer service.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't feel able to negotiate as I was going for entry level with no background. I also knew the offer they gave me is standard and the same as the one offered to other colleagues. If you have experience and a background in claims I am certain that you could negotiate because skilled help is in high demand.

The background check process takes a long time. I had almost lost hope before I finally got the call with the offer.

Claims Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services.

Interview

It takes about a month or more to get a job. After going thru two interviews, your background and other checks take about 1 month for you to be hired. It's long for no particular reason other than the vendors take too long to process the information.

Interview Questions

• Why are you do want this job? Tell me about yourself. How does your experience relate to the position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services (Atlanta, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

They use panel interviews, but they do not inform you of such. I was waiting to be called back when four people came out to greet me then took me into a conference room to do the interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services (Frisco, TX).

Interview

Very cordial and relaxed, asked about previous experience, skills, and hypothetical questions. Also, they stressed that it was a great environment with a work-casual wear (which they sport). Overall I had a wonderful experience. 10 out of 10 would interview again

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services (Chicago, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

The meeting was pretty normal. The manager was very friendly and seemed very knowledgeable about the position. The average education level was said to be AA or BA but I was not convinced considering the bare minimum for this position was a diploma. I think this company doesn't want to hire college grads because they will prove to be more expensive than an applicant without a degree. I appreciate any company making jobs more accessible to people with all education levels so I don't necessarily view this as a con.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you'd be a great fit for this position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services (Orlando, FL).

Interview

applied through university site
    called me within 3 days
    scheduled interview at office with 3 managers
    then a week late got called to schedule a second interview through phone because it was during holidays and they couldn't do earlier

Interview Questions

• how do I deal with tough situations at the work place   1 Answer