Sedgwick Claims Management Services Claims Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sedgwick Claims Management Services Claims Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Sedgwick Claims Management Services

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services (Atlanta, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

They asked me a series of STAR questions on the phone to get a feel for the personality, management spoke more than I did, and when I was in office for the face to face interview they were keen on explaining the process and what we do.

Interview Questions

• How would you make a decision without having all of the details?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Sedgwick Claims Management Services

Claims Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services.

Interview

I received a phone call with a brief phone interview with HR. Then scheduled an in person meeting with Human Resources and the Management Team. Afterwards, received a call about receiving the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services (Frisco, TX) in October 2018.

Interview

I applied September 2018, October I got a random call to set up an interview. I went in all seemed to be good as far as the interview. I was told the positions will be filled fast, a week and a half later; I submitted an inquiry to HR about my application and I was told the company was going through some changes and it would be a while until I hear about a decision. My application status is still on pending results. However, There is a new position listed by this company, I am very confused. I haven't got it an offer yet, they have me on pending.

Interview Questions

• About how would I handle a case, as far as approving or denying it and why.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2019.

Interview

interview two employees they had a list of prepared questions for me to answer, explained work position and process discussed benefits and pay and paid time off culture of office