Sedgwick Claims Management Services Claims Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sedgwick Claims Management Services Claims Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at Sedgwick Claims Management Services

3.5

Claims Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services (Chicago, IL) in January 2013.

Interview

I applied online and received a call a couple of days later for a phone interview. After the phone interview I was called to schedule a face to face interview with the hiring manager. I had to take an assessment test and fill out an online application. My interview was scheduled for 10am, got there at 9:30 am and the manager did not come get me in time. I waited three weeks for a answer and never got one. So I emailed the recruiter and she told me I should of gotten a rejection letter but I didn't. The checked by background and everything which led me to believe I had a chance of getting the job. This position didn't require any experience, just a bachelor's degree.

Interview Questions

• List a time when you didn't agree with a change that a manager made and how did you handle the situation?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Sedgwick Claims Management Services

Claims Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services (Marlton, NJ) in February 2013.

Interview

I was contacted by an HR rep in Tennessee who scheduled my interview. I do not know if they forwarded my information to the office because no one seemed prepared for me when I showed up. I came from my other position at the time, so I was wearing a suit, but everyone was in slacks and much more casual. In the interview room, I sat down with an older gentleman and someone in their late 20's who was already managing his department. They also had someone from South Carolina conference in to listen and ask questions. Most of the questions were about why I wanted to go into claims and a series of hypothetical situations and how I would handle them.

Interview Questions

• If I had to leave the office at 5pm and it was not possible for me to leave even a minute later, but I was presented with an important assignment at 4:15pm due before I left, but required at least two hours or work and I already had very important assignments I also had to finish before I left, what would I do?   Answer Question