Sedgwick Claims Management Services Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Independence, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services (Independence, OH) in September 2016.

Interview

Easy and nice. Interviewed with several other applicants then off to one on one interview. very informative about benefits, advancement and environment. Got a tour of the call center.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sedgwick Claims Management Services

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services (Orlando, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

I was called so long after I applied that I was shocked to hear from them.
    I applied when I was 8 months pregnant, and got called after My daughter was 3 months.
    Had a phone interview, basic "tell me about a time" questions.
    they Make u watch a video at beginning about their culture, statement, and values
    Followed by typing test and grammar test.
    You are told you will receive an answer either way within 1 or 2 weeks
    a day later received email asking to complete background check
    still don't know If I basically got job or not,
    but am inclined to believe I will be receiving an offer soon

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

Filled out an application, was called back within 10minutes. Had an interview with two managers, Took a typing test. Was emailed to do background check and called 2 days later to make an offer.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services in July 2014.

Interview

I applied June 20, 2014. I had a phone interview on July 7, and was offered the job on July 18. I,had one phone interview and a two person face to face interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services (Orlando, FL) in March 2014.

Interview

Phone interview, several online tests, a Spanish phone interview and face to face interview.

Anonymous Employee in Dubuque, IA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services (Dubuque, IA) in April 2012.

Interview

Submit an application online, fill out paperwork in email, do a phone interview, get a live interview if you get that far. The interviewers are very professional and know what they are doing, but dont let that fool you, they are really nice! Dress nice and be prepared for a bunch of questions about past jobs and what your future plans would be with the company.

Interview Questions

• The questions are quite easy if you have job experince in customer servie. Such as "Name a time you had a difficult Client on the phone and what did you do to solve the issue?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

We worked out a salary and any special needs (days off) before hired.

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services (Plano, TX) in October 2011.

Interview

Very quick and informative. I met with my direct manager team lead and operations manager. I actually applied with SRS before it was purchased by Sedgwick. It was in Oct. 2010 I am not sure why I couldn't select that year. At any rate it was a great company to work for and if location wasn't an issue I would want to work for them again.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services in January 2012.

Interview

It was great. Relatively quick.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite color?   1 Answer

Negotiation

N/A

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services in June 2011.

Interview

It takes a long time for this company to get back to candidates. Most people wait 1-2 months before the interview process begins. This position requires a phone interview. If you pass you are then given a typing and personality test. If that is passed they do a very thorough background check that takes several days. They do attempt to contact all your employers and do check you education history. After that, if you are telecommuting, you have to wait for your equipment and fill out the required paperwork which may consist of having to drive up to 2 hours to a physical location or if you are too far away participating in a webcam session.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you were not able to satisfy a customer and what you tried to do to rectify the situation?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They are pretty stringent in what they pay and the hours for this position. There are occasional opportunities to change hours after you are in the position for a while. Most people do not get raises.