Sedgwick Claims Management Services Data Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Data Analyst

Sedgwick Claims Management Services Data Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Sedgwick Claims Management Services

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services.

Interview

Long and robotic. The initial interviewer was working off of a script and it was easy to tell. I understand that they have points to hit but they can be more of a human than a robot. It is such a large corporation that you feel like a number getting moved along.

Interview Questions

• Explaining work examples of a job I had more than 10 years prior to the interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Precise and very detached, impersonable.

Other Interview Reviews for Sedgwick Claims Management Services

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eden Prairie, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services (Eden Prairie, MN) in September 2011.

Interview

phone call from out of state HR rep. set up interview within about 7 days. interview was 2 department personnel (supervisors) alternating questions. behavioral interview style.

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services in September 2016.

Interview

I recieved an email for a ohone intervie2 for an hour. The next day the manager called me and had a chat for an hour. First he explained about company, job and then he asked me to explain about your role in last job

Interview Questions

• he asked me to wxplain abiut my previous job   Answer Question
    • gave me scenerios of situation and the new projects he ia oooking forward to   1 Answer