Sedgwick Claims Management Services Data Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sedgwick Claims Management Services Data Analyst Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services in September 2016.

Interview

I recieved an email for a ohone intervie2 for an hour. The next day the manager called me and had a chat for an hour. First he explained about company, job and then he asked me to explain about your role in last job

Interview Questions

• he asked me to wxplain abiut my previous job   Answer Question
  • gave me scenerios of situation and the new projects he ia oooking forward to   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Sedgwick Claims Management Services

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services.

Interview

Long and robotic. The initial interviewer was working off of a script and it was easy to tell. I understand that they have points to hit but they can be more of a human than a robot. It is such a large corporation that you feel like a number getting moved along.

Interview Questions

• Explaining work examples of a job I had more than 10 years prior to the interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Precise and very detached, impersonable.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eden Prairie, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services (Eden Prairie, MN) in September 2011.

Interview

phone call from out of state HR rep. set up interview within about 7 days. interview was 2 department personnel (supervisors) alternating questions. behavioral interview style.