Sedgwick Claims Management Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sedgwick Claims Management Services Interview Questions

Interviews at Sedgwick Claims Management Services

2.5

1. Featured Interview

Interview

Quick and easy application process, interviewed over the phone and in person. Job offer came the next week and there was a background check completed - there was a follow up email to let me know my check was clear and good to move forward with the start date.

Interview Questions

• What is your best quality as an employee   1 Answer

Claims Representative Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services (Memphis, TN) in March 2020.

Interview

I applied and received an invitation for an in person interview two weeks later. The interview went well. The position duties and responsibilities was thoroughly explained. All of my questions were answered. They interviewers were informative, polite, and welcoming. My next step in the application process is to take an assessment of my personality and math and writing skills.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about workers' compensation?   1 Answer
    • Do you have extensive knowledge of medical terminology?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services (Southfield, MI) in March 2020.

Interview

It took about 3.5 weeks. I got in touch with recruiter at wsu virtual job fair Feb 19th. I did a phone pre-screening for LOA Feb 25th, an assessment March 2nd , 2 person general interview March 5th, did another assessment March 9th, completed background check March 11th, and a 2nd phone interview for CSR March 13th. I was verbally offered CSR position March 16th. I start training beginning of April. Everyone I spoke with during this process was very nice. Make sure you have 3-4 questions of your own in the 2 person interview.

Interview Questions

• Situational Customer Service Questions, specific and general about job experiences. "Tell me a time..." questions where they want you to be specific: Why do you want to work for Sedgwick? Tell me a time when you made a mistake and how you corrected it? Why do you think you are a good fit for this position? Tell me a time where you went above and beyond to help a customer?   Answer Question

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services.

Interview

It was quick, straight to the point. Got a call from the manager to come in for an interview. Interview was 2 employees. They were very pleasant. They asked basic questions and seemed nice.

Claims Adjuster Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services.

Interview

I recieved a call and was asked questions. I answered everything asked. I then asked the appropriate questions, not realizing at the time I should have asked more detailed questions.
    About a week later I was hired

Interview Questions

• your asked the basic questions....experience, policy knowledge, prior job experience. You in turn ask questions and the answers you are given are not the whole truth. A lot of what the job entails is left out   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services.

Interview

I was referred by someone who already worked there. Shortly after submitting my application, they scheduled an in-person interview with me. I met with two people at the same time. They asked pretty standard questions.

IAP Interview

Interview

About a 30 min interview with 3 team leads. Asked a lot of stock interview questions - was pretty stress free. Was offered the job about a week later.

Interview Questions

• What was the most stressful situation you’ve had and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winter Springs, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services (Winter Springs, FL) in September 2019.

Interview

It was a job fair- fairly easy, the hiring manager was kind- very extensive background check still waiting back on and she made the process enjoyable. a lot of people at the fair though

Service Center Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services (Charlotte, NC) in July 2019.

Interview

Complete application, complete assessment, complete phone interview. If you do great on the interview you will then move forward with the background check. The background check takes about a week to complete. Once complete you will then have to decline or accept the offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about you day to day task in your current position now.   Answer Question

Disability Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services (Indianapolis, IN) in July 2019.

Interview

The process took about 4 weeks over all. I applied online and received a call that next week. They screened me and set up an interview for that next week. The interview went very well, I also ended up knowing one of the supervisors. After almost a week I emailed to recruiter to follow up and she told me they are deciding final decisions. I applied for both LOA and Disability Rep but they were considering me for the disability rep. I usually hear something back from other jobs a little earlier so I wasn't sure if I was going to get it or not. My recruiter was very responsive when I had questions. After two weeks from my interview date, my recruiter called me and offered me the position.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when I had to deal with an upset customer and what was the outcome?   Answer Question