Sedgwick Claims Management Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

1. Featured Interview

Client Liaison Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services (New York, NY).

Interview

Multiple interviews required, but just like your typical job interviews. Interviewed with multiple people also and different locations (this may not always be the case). There is an extensive background check that takes up some time.

Interview Questions

• Situational questions about how to handle angry customers, how to work as a team player, items I've been involved in with previous jobs to help improve the company. Questions related to my prior experience as well as why I would be a good fit for the company.   Answer Question

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services (Tampa, FL) in May 2018.

Interview

Very easy rep called with lots on info on what to expect during the interview. Also received confirmation email . Reviewed my resume and contacted same day as I applied for job

Claims Representative- Workers Comp Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services (Plano, TX) in May 2018.

Interview

I already work for Sedgwick as LOA Rep . The interview was actually more like a conversation. Basically about what my job duties were at the time, what is my preferred schedule., what do I know about Workers Comp. We spoke for about 45 minutes. I also questioned them about day to day activities of a Claims Rep, what program they use , etc. I did interview with 3 people, one of them was the Disability Operations Manager. By the end of the interview I felt that I had the job. They just took 2 weeks to actually offer the job to me contingent on the passing of a credit security clearance. So all in all from interview to start date it was a month long process.

Interview Questions

• What would your response be to a difficult customer?   1 Answer

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services (Memphis, TN) in March 2018.

Interview

The interview was very easy. I interviewed with the Senior VP and another employee and they spent majority of the time educating me about the company and the position. They asked basic behavioral questions. I was offered the postion and accepted. Unfortunately they decided not to fill the position a week before my start date. Beware

Interview Questions

• Describe what a project looks like in your current postion   Answer Question
    • Do you prefer individual or team work environments   1 Answer

Claims Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Meridian, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services (Meridian, ID) in March 2018.

Interview

Filled out the form on the internet site; received phone call to alert me of an interview in person - also received an email telling me the directions on how to get there; once I had the first interview, then I was called for a second interview over the phone by a person higher up on the ladder

Entry Level Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services.

Interview

Long online application and I think it was okay but it was draining, I prefer to just submit my resume with a cover letter, seems liek duplication of efforts. Therefore I think it was a very long and fdraining online application. I would like to say a faster interview process would be better for me.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your current position.   1 Answer

Attorney Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services (Memphis, TN).

Interview

Relaxed, multi-person team interview where it was done in a collaborative way. Very friendly management team, but difficult to get specific information on job duties it seemed.

Project Manager Interview

Interview

For my experience, the interview process was more of a recruiting process than an interview. There were a lot of promises made that were later broken once I accepted the offer.

Claims Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services (Aurora, IL) in January 2018.

Interview

Applied online the next morning received a call to set up an in person interview. I interviewed with 2 women which one of them was very awkward and didn't shake my hand. I was asked standard questions, very basic.

Claims Representative IAP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services (Rancho Cordova, CA).

Interview

The interview process was very straight forward. I applied on 11/14, a few days later I got an email from a manager asking me to schedule an interview. A few days after that I got a confirmation and had my interview scheduled for 11/28. The interview itself was very relaxed and conversational. It was 3:1, with the claims manager asking most of the questions while everyone took notes. I just completed my interview and look forward to hearing back, potentially within 2 or so weeks.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle stress?
      Why you’re interested in this position (Sedgwick)?
      There was also a ranking of priorities 1-6 and a very simple math test on how to calculate pay.   Answer Question

Claims Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services (Orange, CA) in December 2017.

Interview

Interview was very long. Asked how I handle stress, angry customers, and multitasking. Interviewer made it obvious she was disappointed I didn't have experience in the field, but it's entry level and it didn't ask for experience. Interview was with two people and lasted for about an hour.