Sedgwick Claims Management Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

1. Featured Interview

Client Liaison Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services (New York, NY).

Interview

Multiple interviews required, but just like your typical job interviews. Interviewed with multiple people also and different locations (this may not always be the case). There is an extensive background check that takes up some time.

Interview Questions

• Situational questions about how to handle angry customers, how to work as a team player, items I've been involved in with previous jobs to help improve the company. Questions related to my prior experience as well as why I would be a good fit for the company.   Answer Question

Claims Representative IAP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services (Rancho Cordova, CA).

Interview

The interview process was very straight forward. I applied on 11/14, a few days later I got an email from a manager asking me to schedule an interview. A few days after that I got a confirmation and had my interview scheduled for 11/28. The interview itself was very relaxed and conversational. It was 3:1, with the claims manager asking most of the questions while everyone took notes. I just completed my interview and look forward to hearing back, potentially within 2 or so weeks.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle stress?
      Why you’re interested in this position (Sedgwick)?
      There was also a ranking of priorities 1-6 and a very simple math test on how to calculate pay.   Answer Question

Claims Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services (Orange, CA) in December 2017.

Interview

Interview was very long. Asked how I handle stress, angry customers, and multitasking. Interviewer made it obvious she was disappointed I didn't have experience in the field, but it's entry level and it didn't ask for experience. Interview was with two people and lasted for about an hour.

Claims Assistant WC Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services in November 2017.

Interview

Excellent interview, great questions. Made me feel very comfortable, which added to my ability to share what I could bring to their company and clients. No nerves, just information exchange.

Interview Questions

• How I would deal with irate customers calling in.   1 Answer

IAP Claims Representative Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services (Rancho Cordova, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

Applied 11/12/17. 11/14/17 got an email to set up for an in person interview for 11/20/17. Meanwhile they sent assessments 11/15/17 to complete prior to interview. 11/20/17 was a panel interview with 3 interviewers. The interview went great. Following day 11/21/17 received another assessment by email and an email saying my status has changed. Went into my online app account and asked for my consent for background check. Following that have not heard anything and on 12/6/17 my status has changed again. I was confused as the status now said appointment has been scheduled and pending results. I emailed the recruiter asking for clarification as I didn’t receive any email regarding an appointment. Was told by the recruiter it was referring to my interview on 11/20/17. During interview was told the position starts 1/8/18. It is now 1/15/18 therefore I am assuming they decided to go with someone else. However, have not received any email stating so. Not sure why or what happened but I was very confident everything went well and I have experience as well.

Service Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services (Detroit, MI) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied through my school and my resume was selected in an interview event fair for Sedgwick a month beforehand. 2 weeks later I go to the interview and at first it was just a group of 5 listening to someone explain things about the company and benefits. Afterwards we were each taken to an individual room for our interview. My interviewer was extremely nice and made me feel comfortable. Afterwards all I could do was wait. I interviewed on September 12, and didn't get a call for a job offer until 10/26. I wasn't sure if I had the job or not. I accepted the offer of course.

Claims Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I was highly recommended by a member of senior management and once they spoke to me they made sure I understood the job and the processes

Interview Questions

• How do you think you will do at this job with multi tasking?   1 Answer

Workers Compensation Entry Level Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services.

Interview

The interview process seemed disorganized. There was two people scheduled at the same time, so it didn't start until 10-15 minutes after my scheduled time. The two individuals who interviewed me - one seemed disinterested in being there (however she was pulled in at the last second). The other interviewer seemed mad and definitely threw me off my game. Overall, towards the end of the interview I realized that I wasn't a fit for this specific office so it was a blessing in disguise.

Claims Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services in July 2017.

Interview

Was called in for multiple interviews, underwent a complete background check and drug screening, given a start date just to be emailed that the position has been filled by someone else. I've attempted to contact the recruiter, however to return call or email to say what happened. I've done all asked of me because I really wanted to be a part of this company since I'd heard so many good things about this company throughout my insurance career.
    Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• name a difficult situation or customer you had to deal with and how did you change the situation   Answer Question
    • name a time you had a situation where you and your supervisor didn't agree   Answer Question

Claims Associate-Liability Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Applied online, received a call from hiring manager about 4 days later to interview in person the following week. Arrived at interview about 15 mins early met with hiring manager and 2 other managers. Interview was very informal no STAR method more so casual conversation and overview of resume. Interview was on a Wednesday, received an email the following day Thursday to consent to background screening and online testing. Completed both the following day which was Friday. Received phone call the next business day contingently offering me the position. A week later background cleared received welcome to Sedgwick offer. During the interview asked what my salary expectations were threw out a safe number and Sedgwick met my expectations.

Claims Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services (Chicago, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

The meeting was pretty normal. The manager was very friendly and seemed very knowledgeable about the position. The average education level was said to be AA or BA but I was not convinced considering the bare minimum for this position was a diploma. I think this company doesn't want to hire college grads because they will prove to be more expensive than an applicant without a degree. I appreciate any company making jobs more accessible to people with all education levels so I don't necessarily view this as a con.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you'd be a great fit for this position?   1 Answer