Sedgwick Claims Management Services Claims Associate-Liability Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Sedgwick Claims Management Services

2.0

Claims Associate-Liability Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services (Frisco, TX) in July 2013.

Interview

I applied online. I got a phone call for a face to face interview, two days later. I had the interview with the person who contacted me and someone else. They weren't prepared with interview question, basically random questions. They didn't write anything down or take notes. I was told if I wasn't chosen for the position to keep applying. When I left the interview I received a phone call from the Claims Manager telling me that the Claims Team Leader, who interviewed me, passed my resume to him and they would like me to come back for a second interview. I had the second interview and thought I did great. There wasn't any prepared interview questions again. I was asked, if I was chosen, how soon could I start and would I pass a credit check. I thought everything went great because I received an assessment test and a manual application to complete for my background and credit check. I called to follow up(because I didn't have an email address to send a follow up letter to) one week later. I also called again the next week. I didn't get a call back to update me or a rejection letter. They're still posting the position. I assumed I didn't get the position because they called me so fast whenever we missed each other calls at the beginning to schedule the initial interview but now I haven't heard any communication and it has been three weeks. I've actually accepted another company's offer with a similar position.

Other Interview Reviews for Sedgwick Claims Management Services

Claims Associate-Liability Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Applied online, received a call from hiring manager about 4 days later to interview in person the following week. Arrived at interview about 15 mins early met with hiring manager and 2 other managers. Interview was very informal no STAR method more so casual conversation and overview of resume. Interview was on a Wednesday, received an email the following day Thursday to consent to background screening and online testing. Completed both the following day which was Friday. Received phone call the next business day contingently offering me the position. A week later background cleared received welcome to Sedgwick offer. During the interview asked what my salary expectations were threw out a safe number and Sedgwick met my expectations.

Interview Questions