Sedgwick Claims Management Services Systems Analyst/Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Systems Analyst/Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services (Memphis, TN) in June 2011.

Interview

The interview process consisted of the following stages and spanned over 30 days:
1.) Prescreening by Recruiter
2.) Phone Interview
3.) 1:1 with Dept. Mng
4.) Group/Panel Interview with Dept Staff

The environment appeared to be very compartmentalize/isolated and the staff seemed very laid back or unenthused. However, the questions presented during the each interview were standard interview questions ( behavioral, functional, etc.). I would say during each stage, I was asked about 5 questions no more than 7.

Key Advice: Both the Recruiter and Hiring Manager indicated its not the experience, but how well the candidates personality fit with the team/staff they will be working with, a person can meet all the requirements and have endless experience in that area, but if the personality doesn't seem to gel with the staff then they will not be a good fit.

With that being said, if you have a charming personality and have a niche in relationship building, you will more than likely make through the interview process.

Interview Questions