Sedgwick Claims Management Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sedgwick Claims Management Services Interview Questions

Interviews at Sedgwick Claims Management Services

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services (Seattle, WA) in April 2017.

Interview

Received an email to set up an in-person interview a couple days after applying. Responded with availability, but didn't hear back for another day or two.

Attended the in-person interview, a 2 on 1. Friendly enough staff and seemed to go well. Was told they would definitely contact me in the next week.

Waited (anxiously) for a week, only to receive an automated email that the position closed. Checked with the person who said they would be contacting me, and was told I didn't get the job. Not cool.

Interview Questions

• Do you prefer to work as a team, or on your own?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wooster, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services (Wooster, OH) in August 2016.

Interview

Phone interview after staffing agency forwarded my resume. 11 min conversation with the claims manager, received a call back the next day to start work with in a week. The. Process was short and sweet.

Interview Questions

• How many years adjusting and any experience with contracts.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services (Salt Lake City, UT) in July 2016.

Interview

Most corporate of corporate style interviews. They read questions off a sheet from corporate to me, wrote their notes in the blanks on their sheets as I gave my responses. At several points asked me to 'say that again' so they could catch up... They never deviated off script. This, after a 1.5 hr. cpu personality assessment and math 'test' before I went in. They were caught off guard by any light-hearted joking or smiling I did and quickly tried to bring it back to the corporate questions. This happened over 3 weeks ago, and they still haven't gotten back to me... or, surprisingly, sent a canned form letter.

Interview Questions

• Give me a time you were faced with an ethical dilemma, what did you do? What would you do if...?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services (Rancho Cucamonga, CA).

Interview

Received a call late Friday evening just as the other poster... Received my resume, and wanted to schedule an interview asap.

I applied for Claim Representative, & told I was a better fit for the Claims Examiner position. Interviewed with 2 individuals... Tested... spent a total of 4 hours at the location and really felt like I was a part of the team & walked out thinking I had found my new home. Disillusioned by the glitz & glamour. No offer!

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last position?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online and within a few days got contacted to do an in person interview with two claims managers. I think the process got messed up because I was supposed to do a phone interview before but nevertheless I made it to the next round. The interviewers made you feel very relaxed. The questions were a mix of STAR questions and questions about your previous work experience. Within a few days I received a verbal offer which was contingent on passing a background check. This is an employment background check so they literally call and wait to hear back from any and all employers you listed on your resume. They check everything! This process took a little longer than expected but it was worth it!

Interview Questions

• How do you handle multi-tasking?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Independence, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services (Independence, OH) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied, got phone interview which was brief and then face to face with 2 managers where they ask situation questions related to the role applied for. After that the official offer comes via phone then email within a week or two depending on how fast they are looking to hire.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you dealt with a difficult customer or client. What was the issue? How did you handle it? What was the outcome?   1 Answer

Claims Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services.

Interview

Recruiter not on top of his job. He is not responsive. Doesn't take th he time to the the applicant to confirm the posesión of all the required documentation for the position. I waisted my time and he waisted the managers time. The hiring manager gave me a good feeling and feedback during the interview and surprisely I received a rejection email and received just because a follow up email was sent otherwise he will not bother to follow up. The office environment doesn't feel the best. Was a quiet place. The receptionist was relieved late to take lunch and didn't look happy about it. She didn't smile at all to any person that arrived to the lobby. I have the impression that everybody is overwhelm. After my observations, I was not sure that was the best place for me to work.

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services (Aurora, IL) in January 2014.

Interview

I was interviewed by two Team Leads, both of whom were wearing jeans and t-shirts. Pretty standard questions. They want to know you are customer focused and capable of proper phone etiquette. This was my first job outside of retail. Great opportunity for recent grads.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time someone was upset with you and how you handled the situation   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services in December 2018.

Interview

Applied online. Got a call to set up in person interview a week later. The interview was schedule the following week. Was a 2 person panel interview. You answer standard behavioral questions while they explained the job role/environment. Very relaxed.

Interview Questions

• Tell a time you had a problem with your boss and how did you handle the situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Independence, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services (Independence, OH) in March 2018.

Interview

I applied for a position in the same department I work in just a different position. The questions were behavioral based, but they didn't seem to ask any about what I currently did past job experiences better fit the question.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you had to work with someone that didn't do their portion of the job. Explain how you handled the situation and what the outcome was.   1 Answer