Sedgwick Claims Management Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 13, 2017

2.5

Service Center Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services (Atlanta, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied in June/July had interview about a month or two later..never heard back so I sent multiple emails on what my next steps were and FINALLY I started 3 months later!LOL I was determined to work here. I also read reviews on the timely interview process so I relaxed a little but still kept in touch.

Anonymous Employee in Independence, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services (Independence, OH) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied, got phone interview which was brief and then face to face with 2 managers where they ask situation questions related to the role applied for. After that the official offer comes via phone then email within a week or two depending on how fast they are looking to hire.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you dealt with a difficult customer or client. What was the issue? How did you handle it? What was the outcome?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wooster, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services (Wooster, OH) in August 2016.

Interview

Phone interview after staffing agency forwarded my resume. 11 min conversation with the claims manager, received a call back the next day to start work with in a week. The. Process was short and sweet.

Interview Questions

• How many years adjusting and any experience with contracts.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services in July 2016.

Interview

Applied for position end of June and received a call mid-July. Did a basic phone screening with what the job description is, why I want to leave my current job, pay for the position, etc. A 1:1 interview was set up on that call. Went for the interview two weeks later with two managers. I was slightly late due to the unclear instructions on how to exactly get on the property. The managers were neither nice nor mean. Pretty much poker face the whole time. I took a grammar and typing test and left. Next day received an email to do a background check. That took a few days. Two days after the check was completed I received my offer.

Interview Questions

• How well do you handle stressful situations? Is there a policy you don't agree with? If so, what and why ? What was the most difficult customer you've dealt with ?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negation. Position was a firm 14.77

Claims Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services (Frisco, TX).

Interview

Very cordial and relaxed, asked about previous experience, skills, and hypothetical questions. Also, they stressed that it was a great environment with a work-casual wear (which they sport). Overall I had a wonderful experience. 10 out of 10 would interview again

Workers Compensation Claims Examiner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Whippany, NJ

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services (Whippany, NJ) in July 2016.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter, 10-15 minute phone screen. Had a one on one interview with someone. Person spoke about how the last applicant didn't have a resume. Basic interview. Ran over a couple scenarios. Surprised I never heard back from them.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services (Salt Lake City, UT) in July 2016.

Interview

Most corporate of corporate style interviews. They read questions off a sheet from corporate to me, wrote their notes in the blanks on their sheets as I gave my responses. At several points asked me to 'say that again' so they could catch up... They never deviated off script. This, after a 1.5 hr. cpu personality assessment and math 'test' before I went in. They were caught off guard by any light-hearted joking or smiling I did and quickly tried to bring it back to the corporate questions. This happened over 3 weeks ago, and they still haven't gotten back to me... or, surprisingly, sent a canned form letter.

Interview Questions

• Give me a time you were faced with an ethical dilemma, what did you do? What would you do if...?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services.

Interview

Very basic interview as it was one on one and the questions were behavioral based and training was encouraged. The interview lasted less than 30 minutes and it was easily flowed and job expectations were explained

Claims Associate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services (Newark, NJ) in June 2016.

Interview

They get a feel for the applicant by asking questions about previous employees and work experience. They review your resume and past employees. They find out how much information you know about the company. Explained to me all the ins and outs of the company, very informative. It's a relaxed culture with innovative staff members.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself five years from now in the company?   1 Answer

Claims Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online and got a phone call after a couple of days for an interview in person. I got to the location in Orange and was supposed to interview with a couple of manager. One of the Manager arrived on time and escorted me in the meeting room. The other Manager was nowhere to be found so another person sat in. They asked me basic questions. Tell me about yourself stuff. 15 minutes in the interview the other Manager showed up and now there's 3 Interviewers. They asked several STAR questions.

Interview Questions

• Also asked what are my hobbies?
      What my favorite subject in school?   Answer Question