Sedgwick Claims Management Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sedgwick Claims Management Services Interview Questions

Interviews at Sedgwick Claims Management Services

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in September 2011.

Interview

You applied online with a resume and a questionnaire. Then you were called by an HR representative. Then you were set up with a panel type phone interview. They were pretty common and general interview questions.

Interview Questions

• What would you do with this disgruntles customer? Etc...   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services (Orlando, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

They called for 2 phone interviews, call your current employer if you have one. Then they do a background check. It takes the longest but once it comes back they set up an interview. It took 2 weeks for a call back and they started me in the training class.

Anonymous Employee in Stockbridge, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services (Stockbridge, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

Interview via phone. Did an assessment test and then was notified via email to sit up interview. Did interview which they ask a lot of questions about your customer service experience and work at home experience. The overall experience was great. You still had to wait for offer because it was based on your background check.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable working from home? How did a you handle a customer who was not very happy when they called in?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It really wasn't a negotiation phase. They told you the hourly pay and the expectations of the job. What equipment you are required to have such as landline telephone service and that was pretty much it. Also discuss the benefits they offer and the hours you can expect to work within. They also discuss the fact you are required to work one weekend day and possible on holidays all depending on the need of the company. You do get a weekday off. That varies on your schedule. It does change I think every 12 days.

Case Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hoffman Estates, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services (Hoffman Estates, IL).

Interview

interview process was very rapid. Offer was made but they wanted me to start in 1 1/2 weeks. It was not enough time to give my current employer adequate notification. I didn't accept the job based on this.

Interview Questions

• typical questions based on a behavioral matrix such as describe a time I had to deal with a difficult person and what I did. Skill level with computers, etc   Answer Question

They wanted me to start in 1 /2 weeks. it didn't allow me enough time to give my current employer adequate notification. I declined the job because of this.

Case Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services.

Interview

This was an easy short process done only by the supervisor that I would be working under.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle difficult team members?
      Case managers are not hourly employees and have no actual arrival time however I expect everyone to arrive at the exact time as the hourly employees and stay until all work is completed so there is no such thing as a 40 hour work week on my team how do you feel about that?   1 Answer

Negotiation

was very little negotiation

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services (Columbia, SC) in November 2012.

Interview

was laid back and relax

Interview Questions

Negotiation

they do not do negotiation

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services (Memphis, TN).

Interview

Wasn't a difficult interview process. Fairly generic for a management position. Asked the basic questions most companies use...tell me about s team you rifled in and the time you typically take in in group projects. Etc

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to support a policy you did not necessarily agree with?   Answer Question

Attorney Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services (Memphis, TN).

Interview

Relaxed, multi-person team interview where it was done in a collaborative way. Very friendly management team, but difficult to get specific information on job duties it seemed.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied online for a couple of different positions. Around 2 1/2 weeks later I received a call from a recruiter with information regarding salary, possible start date, etc. and to set up an in office interview. 6 days later I went for my interview. Interview lasted about 45 minutes. About a week later I received an email asking for permission to do a background check. The Thanksgiving holiday was that week so the background check took a few more days than it should have. About a week after the background check I received a call with the offer. 2 days later I received the actual offer letter with benefit information. Pretty easy process. The holidays just delayed it a tad.

Leave Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hilliard, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services (Hilliard, OH) in June 2016.

Interview

Basic interview questions with two interviewers. Business-casual. Interviews made me feel comfortable and welcome. They asked a lot of standard interview questions. Prepare your STAR response. Be confident and friendly.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about making 100 grilled cheese sandwiches?   1 Answer