Sedgwick Claims Management Services Senior Claims Examiner Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Senior Claims Examiner

Sedgwick Claims Management Services Senior Claims Examiner Interview Questions

Interviews at Sedgwick Claims Management Services

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Culver City, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services (Culver City, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Application submitted via recruiter for a temp to perm position. Sedgwick contacted me directly 2 days later for an interview. However the interview for was a permanent position. I interviewed with the Hiring manager and 3 supervisors. The interview went very well and I feel I present myself well and answered their questions directly and with confidence. I left the interview with a positive feeling. The same day I completed an online assessment test and hiring application to complete a background check. Its been a week since I interviewed. I am still waiting on an offer. I was informed by HR I would hear back either way.

Interview Questions

• Can you give an example of a difficult case you handled. What would you do if you had several urgent assignments and the client emailed you needing an issue resolved. Why are you looking to change employer.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sedgwick Claims Management Services

Senior Claims Examiner Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services.

Interview

Interview with recruiter, Interview with Human Resources and interview face to face with a Supervisor and Branch Manager. The process was straight forward with no surprises. It was a laid back process but you must know your stuff. There is no talking your way into the job.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to the company that someone else cannot.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services (Cincinnati, OH) in February 2014.

Interview

Straightforward and consistent, interview was completed in 2010 with upper management to fill a position of need in Cincinnati claims office. Questions asked were professional and centered around ability to handle case load for multiple jurisdictions with little to no supervision.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions, caseload, jurisdictional knowledge, years of experience   1 Answer