Sedgwick Claims Management Services Service Center Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Sedgwick Claims Management Services

2.4

Service Center Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services in January 2016.

Interview

I applied for the job early December 2015, received a call about a week later from a staffing/recruiting agency for a brief phone interview. I was then forwarded an assessment. I didn't hear anything back from them, so I forgot about it, but I guess it was a delayed process due to the holidays. The second week of January, I received an email stating that I was chosen for an interview with a Sedgwick recruiter. The interview was pretty simple with normal customer service questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had to deal with an angry caller/customer? What was the outcome   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sedgwick Claims Management Services

Service Center Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services in January 2016.

Interview

The beginning of the process was not hard at all - an initial phone call, another phone call, some skills tests, and then a phone interview. Things went south on that phone interview, I felt that my interviewer was very unprofessional. He called me 15 minutes late and insisted on speaking through a speaker, which made him almost impossible to understand at times. I was not given an offer, but in retrospect, it was probably for the best. I don't want to work for a company that's like this right off the bat.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services (Atlanta, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

Two interviews. Both went well. There weren't any questions. Just small talk about how great the company was like they were convincing themselves. After you get through the second interview, then you have to deal with the wait for equipment to be shipped. This was a work at home position, so it took a while. The whole thing was honestly a sign I should have seen.

Interview Questions

• They don't really ask anything.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Maricopa, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services (Maricopa, AZ) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online, I interviewed via phone, A background and drug screen were performed. The process was relatively fast and very laid back. There wasn't any that stood out about it, typical questions and typical timeframes.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services (Atlanta, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied in June/July had interview about a month or two later..never heard back so I sent multiple emails on what my next steps were and FINALLY I started 3 months later!LOL I was determined to work here. I also read reviews on the timely interview process so I relaxed a little but still kept in touch.