Sedgwick Claims Management Services Systems Configuration Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Sedgwick Claims Management Services

2.5

Systems Configuration Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eden Prairie, MN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services (Eden Prairie, MN) in March 2011.

Interview

The standard interview involved meeting with a panel of 4 managers. However, another candidate and were both scheduled at the same time and the managers split into pairs of 2 and conducted the interviews simultaneously.

Negotiation

This was a contracted position and the negotiation was with the contractor.

Other Interview Reviews for Sedgwick Claims Management Services

Systems Configuration Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services in July 2011.

Interview

The interview process was extremely long. I interviewed for the job in July and did not get an offer until September, about 8-weeks later. I was referred to Sedgwick by a Manager; therefore, I never had a conversation with Human Resources until until the offer was made in September. Another thing is that they absolutely did not discuss salary during the interviewing process, I had no idea what they were offering until I got a call from HR with the offer. Sedgwick does not post salaries or the ranges. I attempted to negotiate, and was able to get a 15% pay increase, I was satisfied. Unfortunately, after I got hired, I realized hat I was about $15K underpaid. The position was fairly new and a Google Search have no results on the title. It's a very specialized title, with no accurate way to gage the salary. I had a few co-workers with the same title, and that's when I realized they were being paid much more than I was offered. Shame on me. That's one thing that sucks with Sedgiwck, it is common to have co-workers making literally thousands of dollars annually, more than you are; Sedgwick is very sneaky in their compensation practices. They will low ball you in a heartbeat, so watch out for that.

Interview Questions

• N/A - Very conversational interview. I was pretty confident that the interview went well.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very difficult, you are given as little information as possible. I received a significant pay increase from where I was, so I was satisfied. But don't be surprised if you later find out that you are being underpaid.