Sedgwick Claims Management Services Workers Comp Claims Adjuster Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Workers Comp Claims Adjuster

Interviews at Sedgwick Claims Management Services

3.5

Workers Comp Claims Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services (Rancho Cordova, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

long, went through a series of online tests/interview questions, phone interviews, and in-person interviews - took about 3 months overall. They were very friendly and professional the entire time, but also very serious. The gave me a math test during the panel interview as well as had me organize/prioritize a list of tasks. I also had to take an online math and personality exam prior to this interview. All in all I would describe it as very very thorough.

Interview Questions

• how do you handle/deal with stress   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Sedgwick Claims Management Services

Workers Comp Claims Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services (Marlton, NJ) in March 2015.

Interview

Panel of 3 people,1 via webcam in a conference room. Interview took 3o minutes. More of tell me about yourself. They wanted me to know about the company and repeat it back like a text book to make the company sound great. Website made a big deal about Sedgwick University but Sedgwick University is an online program.

Interview Questions

• Experience in claims? Tell me about yourself?Tell me about the company?   Answer Question