Sedgwick Claims Management Services Workers Compensation Claims Examiner Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Sedgwick Claims Management Services

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Encino, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services (Encino, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

I had an in person interview at the Encino CA office and even though I'm already a Sedgwick colleague they they even had the courtesy of picking up the phone to tell me they would hire me.

Interview Questions

• Have you had a situation when you had the client asking you to make a decision on a claim, icers, new losses etc and what do you do.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Sedgwick Claims Management Services

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services (Portland, OR) in June 2015.

Interview

Laid back, behavioral type interview questions. Hiring manager did not even know if there was an open position. Said to given them a call if I have not heard anything back in 2 weeks. Didn't bother as it did not seem like a very happy or organized place to work.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Whippany, NJ

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services (Whippany, NJ) in July 2016.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter, 10-15 minute phone screen. Had a one on one interview with someone. Person spoke about how the last applicant didn't have a resume. Basic interview. Ran over a couple scenarios. Surprised I never heard back from them.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sedgwick Claims Management Services (Chicago, IL) in December 2016.

Interview

Briefly asked about past experiences. Was overall very relaxed compared to most interviews . No personality or hypothetical questions. Lasted under an hour. It was one on one with the potential claims teams lead.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your current job?   1 Answer