Seer Interactive Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Seer Interactive

1 Interview Review

2.0

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seer Interactive.

Interview

HR stood me up on our first scheduled call. Rescheduled and had a good talk. Later went into the office for a group interview. One of the interviewers left half an hour in, and two other interviewers who were scheduled to be present (one being the only person who could judge my experience and qualifications being from the relevant department) were absent.

The interview consisted of behavioral questions so I didn't come out to a disadvantage in that regard, but it's still hard to impress people who don't work in your specific niche of digital marketing (one interviewer couldn't even answer some of my basic questions because of this). It came out to be a good interview, but I never heard back from HR or any other SEER representative about whether or not I made the cut. I had even sent a thank you note.

It looks like I dodged a bullet anyways, so it's all for the better! This agency is known to terminate people without notification. I also have prior experience with cult-like work environments.

Interview Questions