Seer Interactive Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Seer Interactive Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Seer Interactive

3.5

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seer Interactive.

Interview

I got in touch with an HR person in Philly and talked over the phone - a couple weeks later I was called again and got an interview scheduled with the offices in San Diego. I had a great conversation with them - a lot of what was going on was the interviewers trying to get an idea of a general skill-set and willingness to work and learn as well as attitude.

The interviewers were *emphatic* about the fact that they'd get back in touch with me within 3-5 days *no matter what*. Well, after two weeks of silence I emailed the HR person at SEER and learned I hadn't gotten the internship.

Its fine I didn't get the position, but I felt really disrespected by the fact that after taking the time to apply and come in to interview, SEER couldn't fulfill its own promise to update me about the position without my prompting them a week after their own deadline. It really threw me for a loop because the people I interviewed with seemed really enthusiastic and kind, but the lack of regard for my position as an applicant waiting to hear back struck me as extremely impersonal and rude.

Interview Questions

• If I gave you 50,000$ in capital, what kind of business would you start?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Seer Interactive

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Seer Interactive (San Diego, CA) in January 2019.

Interview

Initial phone screening and then panel interview with AM's and Associates who you would be reporting to directly. Phone screening with People team member- very easy and comfortable. In panel interview Had to present a discovery excercise which was nerve wracking. The team asked several questions regarding my work in the excercise.

Interview Questions

• What does your career progression look like?   1 Answer