Seer Interactive Interview Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Seer Interactive Interview Interview Questions

Interviews at Seer Interactive

1 Interview Review

Interview Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Seer Interactive in May 2019.

Interview

Applied when the position first opened and took 3 months with emails back and forth to get scheduled for an interview. The application is opened internationally and summer position starts in June, but they waited until mid May to get back to you and expect that if you get accepted, be ready to quickly move in the next 2 weeks. There should have been a timeline dedicated for local applications and those coming from out of town (especially out of country).
The interview lasted 30 minutes which asked about my experience with digital marketing and to explain the process of the exercise that you had to complete during the application process. I want into details about my experience and what I hoped to learn. Didn't get accepted because I didn't "have enough experience" for an internship.

Interview Questions

• What was the process in creating your Value Proposition? (Based on the presentation you had to submit prior to the interview).   Answer Question