Seer Interactive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Seer Interactive Interview Questions

Interviews at Seer Interactive

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Seer Interactive (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

The interview process was disorganized and mostly unprofessional. The interview was rescheduled a few times, which isn't a big deal, but the actual interview didn't go how I was told it would. Some of the people from the group I was supposed to meet didn't show or left early because they had a meeting. I should have left too.

Interview Questions

• Something about company culture and why I wanted to work at Seer.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seer Interactive (San Diego, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Very unorganized scheduling from every Seer contact I was in touch with, I get it that they're busy but through each step they missed the phone call appointment at least twice, even the FINAL interview with the VP of SEO.

Despite their crappy scheduling skills every interview/convo I had with each team member was great. One reviewer was right in their stating that the interview feels more like a conversation than a real interview but you better bet they're paying close attention and do throw in some decent/difficult questions towards the end.

Your best bet is to be honest about your knowledge within digital mktg and express your passion/interest in the position and why you're best qualified...That got me to the final round but no offer.

Seems like a typical startup interview process where they're super promising, then ghost you. I even had the recruiter tell me I was a strong candidate going into the final phone call interview.

Tip to SEER--Ya'll seem cool, and have the right to brag in your interviews w/ candidates about how successful and "epic" you are, but yeah seriously even sending a rejection email using a freaking template is better than nothing at all. (I did send an email follow-up after the final interview, and no response)

Interview Questions

• If you had unlimited resources with Digital Marketing, what would you do?   Answer Question

Seer Interactive Response

Aug 7, 2017 – Director of People Operations

Hey there! Thanks so much for your feedback; although I wish it was a better, more communicative process for you! I am glad to hear that you had such a positive interaction with the team though... More

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Seer Interactive (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

This was when the company was still in the famed Search Church! I met with Wil (I doubt he has time for that anymore) and we had coffee nearby. After a few challenging questions, I was asked to present some digital marketing strategies for actual clients. Three team leads plus Wil were in attendance.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to present, using actual client analytics data.   1 Answer

Seer Interactive Response

Feb 13, 2017 – Director of Employee Development

Hey there! Really appreciate your review + feedback. We're still doing a couple rounds of interviewing and presentations are a part of every round. Our intention is to understand the candidate, but... More

SEO Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Seer Interactive (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2012.

Interview

The interview process started with a skills test, where you are asked to research and recommend a digital content strategy for two different clients. A few days later, you're called in for a group interview, where you're given several tasks individually and in a group, followed by a lengthy Q-and-A session. Be prepared for anything, they obviously take hiring VERY seriously - SEER's top people spent 3 hours with us. Be confident and self-assured while showing how easy you would be to work with - my impression is that showing off your skills / experience in this stage isn't desirable (or even possible, really). Never got a call back, but I'm assuming a phone interview and maybe another face-to-face follows for finalist candidates. I'd be more specific about the group tasks, but they're likely to change anyway. As I said, they take hiring seriously and are probably constantly re-evaluating their methods. Good luck!

Interview Questions

• Tell us why the person next to you would make an excellent match for our company culture. (Group interview)   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Seer Interactive (San Diego, CA) in August 2018.

Interview

First there was a phone interview with the head of the interns and then after you pass that, you have to present something you learned about marketing to a panel of people. This can be either in person or through video chat.

Interview Questions

• Which sector of Seer Interactive are you interested in?   1 Answer

Senior Analytics Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Seer Interactive (Philadelphia, PA) in July 2014.

Interview

The interview process was about what I expected for this position. I made it through three rounds of interviews. They started with a phone screening with HR, followed up with a one on one with my potential manager and then a group interview at their office. The screen took about half an hour, the one on one was about an hour and the group interview went a little more than an hour.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my experience implementing a web analytics package.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Interview

Phone Interview.
    I am passively looking for a new role, however I Did not make it to the next step, I think because I did not fit their culture.
    Before interviewing here I highly suggest reading the companies reviews and see what you find that all past employees are saying.
    I did not cancel my phone interview after reading the really bad reviews to not back out and give them a chance. But I did notice "fitting in" was really important to them and I no longer was interested after my conversation as red flags pooped up from our conversation ( aforementioned I am not actively looking for a new role) and from reading the reviews and was okay with not moving to the next steps

Interview Questions

• Please explain what you are looking for in your next role and go over your resume.   Answer Question

Digital Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Seer Interactive (San Diego, CA) in May 2018.

Interview

First interview: one phone call with one of the HR reps, lasted about 30-40 minutes, just getting to know each other and my background.

Second Interview: more intense, you have to present a project you did before, have a slide presentation and explain why it was your favorite project. After the panel (2-3 interviewers) asks you questions based on that project.

Interview Questions

• What have you done to prepare yourself for the marketing industry   1 Answer

Digital Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Seer Interactive.

Interview

1 introductory casual phone "interview" and 1 in-person interview with a panel of current associates. You need to prepare a project you have worked on in the past to go over as a quick 5-minute presentation at the beginning of the in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work for Seer?
      What do I want out of the internship?   Answer Question

Ppc Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Seer Interactive (San Diego, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online and someone from HR emailed me to set up a phone call. When the time came for her to call I never received her call. I waited about an hour an then emailed her. She took all day to get back to me and then rudely told me she had called the phone number I provided twice, and left a message for me. When I told her I never received her message and asked her to verify the number she called, she refused saying that she had heard my full name on the voice message so she knew she had the correct number. My voice message is just my phone number, no name so i knew she was lying.