Seer Interactive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Seer Interactive

3.2

Recruiting Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Seer Interactive (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2014.

Interview

I met with the HR Director over coffee to discuss my current experience and what SEER was looking for in their first Recruiter. Afterward, I was brought in to meet with several team member and also met one-on-one with both the President and CEO.

Interview Questions

• What are some ideas that you would want to incorporate right away into our internship program?   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was shared with me up front where they were at in terms of salary. Great benefits and unlimited vacation time so not much that I needed to negotiate.

PPC Specialist Interview

Interview

Nice interview. Really great people, wasn't a good fit for me personally. Seems like a nice place to work and good atmosphere. Won't go far unless you know the company well.

PPC Specialist Interview

Interview

Long, 4 interviews and have to complete a project, you have one phone call with hr and then you have a call with the hiring manager. After that, you will go to the office to present your project. Lastly, you'll have a phone call with the director.

SEO Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Seer Interactive (San Diego, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

3 interviews. One with HR, one with panel, and one with CEO. Everyone was super friendly and thorough. Come prepared and ready for a deep dive. There were no other candidates in my interviews like others had posted here. Everyone had good pertinent questions about SEO knowledge and they also asked what I'm into in my free time. I enjoyed each of the three interviews I had.

Interview Questions

• What was the most innovative SEO campaign you have executed for a client?   1 Answer

Data Analytics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Seer Interactive (Phila, PA) in August 2018.

Interview

Received an email soon after applying but the HR put me in the interview for another position.
    Was scheduled with a phone call screening and followed by a in-office interview.
    No response from the company since then.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience with Qualitative analysis.   Answer Question

Oct 15, 2018 – Director of People Operations

Hey there! I'm so sorry to hear about your experience; it's our intention to get back to every single candidate. I'd love to get back to you with feedback, if you'd find it helpful, shoot me a note... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Seer Interactive (New York, NY).

Interview

Scheduled a 30 minute phone interview. Interviewer was late to call which is frustrating when I am using my lunch to talk with Seer. Call was fine, nothing out of the ordinary. Interview was pleasant. They sent a follow-up rejection email which I do appreciate. That said, it was surprisingly a little rudely worded. I expect more when I give a company my time. Overall below average interview experience. Company may be great to work for, but the interview process left me wary of applying for any future positions at Seer.

Interview Questions

Seer Interactive Response

Jun 7, 2019 – Director of People Operations

Hey there! Sorry your experience was anything less than great; & I genuinely appreciate the feedback. We interview a bunch & while we try SUPER hard to always be on-time, there's some days when we're... More

PPC Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seer Interactive in July 2017.

Interview

I applied online. Received an email almost immediately about setting up times for a phone interview with HR. Spoke to the HR rep for about 20-30 mins about my experience. Went on to have a phone interview with a PPC manager, then a Skype interview (while I was on vacation) with 3 members and director of the PPC team, finally a round-up interview again with HR explaining to me the next steps. I was very pleased with the entire interview process thus far - it was transparent and they were over-communicative, up until they made a decision. I never heard back from anyone in regards to this position. They told me they would be in touch with a decision on a Tuesday, they emailed me saying something came up and they would be in touch with a final decision the next day, and then crickets. I have never had a company just never respond to me - whether they were interested in me or not. Aren't there templates made up for a candidate who did not receive a job offer? It doesn't take much time or effort to draft up an email. I am very disappointed in the interview process and their protocol. So unprofessional! I don't expect to get every job I interview for, but I do expect some sort of a response.

Interview Questions

Seer Interactive Response

Jul 31, 2017 – Director of Employee Development

Hey there! I am SO sorry to hear about your experience. You're right, we are very communicative and 'high touch' throughout the interview process at Seer. We also make it a point to respond to every... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Seer Interactive (San Diego, CA) in April 2018.

Interview

I received my first email for an interview within 24 hours of submitting my resume, which was exciting. After a half hour interview with someone from HR, I received another email that I was moving onto the next round. The next interview consisted of a half hour phone call with someone who would be one of my superiors. This phone call lasted about 25 minutes and I have to admit I botched it. I did not receive an email for a 3rd interview. Instead I got an email informing me I was not a good fit for the role.

Interview Questions

Seer Interactive Response

Jun 7, 2019 – Director of People Operations

Thanks for your feedback!

PPC Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Seer Interactive.

Interview

The interview process consisted of two phone interviews a panel interview and one other phone interview with a VP. I only got as far as the second phone interview and I thought they were done very well. I was asked great questions that really broke down my knowledge of the position.

Interview Questions

• Describe in depth what you did to make a huge difference in your last company?   Answer Question

PPC Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Seer Interactive.

Interview

Long, two phone calls and an in-person interview with 5 people. They also have you make a presentation to present at the beginning of your interview to "break the ice" before they all question you for an hour.