Seer Interactive SEO Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Seer Interactive

4.0

SEO Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Seer Interactive (San Diego, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

3 interviews. One with HR, one with panel, and one with CEO. Everyone was super friendly and thorough. Come prepared and ready for a deep dive. There were no other candidates in my interviews like others had posted here. Everyone had good pertinent questions about SEO knowledge and they also asked what I'm into in my free time. I enjoyed each of the three interviews I had.

Interview Questions

• What was the most innovative SEO campaign you have executed for a client?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Seer Interactive

SEO Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Seer Interactive (Detroit, MI) in January 2015.

Interview

Because I was relocating, my first interview was a phone conversation with a member of the recruiting team.

Then I had a great, hour-long phone call with an SEO Team Lead.

Following that, I had an hour-long video google hangout with an SEO Team Lead and two Senior SEO Account Managers.

Finally, I had another video hangout with the CEO, where I was encouraged to ask any and all questions.

Overall, the process was very accomodating to me interviewing from the Midwest.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a work experience that you felt most proud of?   Answer Question