Seer Interactive SEO Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for SEO Consultant

Seer Interactive SEO Consultant Interview Questions

SEO Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Seer Interactive (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2012.

Interview

The interview process started with a skills test, where you are asked to research and recommend a digital content strategy for two different clients. A few days later, you're called in for a group interview, where you're given several tasks individually and in a group, followed by a lengthy Q-and-A session. Be prepared for anything, they obviously take hiring VERY seriously - SEER's top people spent 3 hours with us. Be confident and self-assured while showing how easy you would be to work with - my impression is that showing off your skills / experience in this stage isn't desirable (or even possible, really). Never got a call back, but I'm assuming a phone interview and maybe another face-to-face follows for finalist candidates. I'd be more specific about the group tasks, but they're likely to change anyway. As I said, they take hiring seriously and are probably constantly re-evaluating their methods. Good luck!

Interview Questions

• Tell us why the person next to you would make an excellent match for our company culture. (Group interview)   Answer Question