Seer Interactive SEO Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

SEO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seer Interactive (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

One of my weirder interviews that I'll be retelling for awhile. The phone screen went ok with no real back and forth and nothing special. I was called in for a face to face quickly after that, however ot was a group interview with >other candidates< despite making no mention of it being that prior. Obviously the companies information sharing was needing some work between teams and I don't know about you but considering literally no other company does this interview type why is this even being done? The Interview lasted 3 hours where you ran the gamut of general client screenings and questions/problems you face in this field along with others there giving feedback. In the end it felt more like some kind of coolest kid in class showboat than talking about skills and management styles.

I didn't get a response when they said they would be letting people know and found it off-putting. For all this noise about honesty, being "THE BEST" in caps, and hard workers I found all of their actions to be way off that selling point. Every agency BS's but to believe it that hard and be totally opposite was weird.

I never mentioned it at the time but I knew of SEER as a client at one of the companies I worked for. I was not impressed with them as a service provider - I always felt them to be a bit amateurish, but I wanted to give them a fair shot all the same. Generally my perceptions/concerns with them were confirmed at the interview. Despite touting as their leader puts it "THE BEST" my impression of them was they're not very experienced when it comes to anything professional or even large scale websites. The solutions they provided were chopping down trees but in the wrong forest. Or, even worse, spending time/budget on problems already known about. My verdict on the place: if you're starting out give it a shot but if you've been around the block in any capacity - run.

Interview Questions