Seiler Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Seiler

Ap Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Seiler (Redwood City, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

The first step of the interview process was a phone conversation with a recruiter that lasted around 15-20min. He asked questions from my resume and of my previous experience. Then, I was invited to have four back-to-back 30min session interviews with five core individuals from their team. Each interviewee was very professional and asked great questions. They also had great responses to the questions I had prepared.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage being able to be interrupted often throughout the day?   Answer Question

Tax Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Seiler in November 2013.

Interview

I received a prescreen interview with a recruiter and he set up the interview. Interviewed by one partner and two senior managers. The partner is one that will interview you last and two senior managers before had. They all asked questions separately about 30 min to an hour each. Most of the questions were in my opinion personality fit questions, not too many technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of the type of work I did in my former firm and types of returns completed. They always ask why are leaving your current job.   1 Answer