Seilevel Requirements Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

"Entry-level" Requirements Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Seilevel (Austin, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

First contact was an email exchange from the front receptionist/hiring coordinator. She asked me to complete a questionnaire and submit a sample Use Case. After submitting my answers I asked the coordinator if this was one position or multiple positions to fill. She stated they run the posting all the time and continuously review candidates. I received a followup email with an onsite interview appointment. The interview was a 1:1 interview with a different Sr. Analyst. He briefly described the culture of the company, stated I passed the background interviews and that this was a test scenario (my words) type of interview. Given the scenario, I had to come up with a solution. After interview I received an email stating they were pursuing other candidates. Although this was an "entry level" posting, and I had completed a training course in a Business Analysis prior to this interview it wasn't enough for them.

Interview Questions

• Prescreening - Given a scenario; Create a Use Case   1 Answer
    • 1:1 Test Scenario - Solve a financial problem. A man wants to deplete all of his shares of stock from company X. He does not want to take a loss. He is unable to do anything with the stock for 6 months. He has a broker who can give him certain options (list given by interviewer). He must take action today. Describe how he can accomplish his goals.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Seilevel (Austin, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

First I had to fill out an online questionnaire, in which I had to write a use case for spellcheck in Microsoft word, in addition to other basic questions about my background, experience, SAT scores, etc. The next round was a phone interview with someone from HR. This interview was mostly behavioral, but they did ask some unusual questions (see below). At the end of the first phone interview, I was given a typical case-interview brain teaser (gold bars question). The next round consisted of a phone interview with a Product (Project? I honestly forget...) Manager. This interview was based entirely around a more intensive case-style question. After this round, I was invited to interview on-site. I had a 1:1 interview with another manager in which he gave me another case question.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about a time when you were dishonest, or lacked integrity."   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Seilevel (Austin, TX) in November 2012.

Interview

First step was a filling out a questionare followed by a brief phone interview. Standard questions regarding resume followed by a short riddle. Next step was another phone interview mainly consisted of a case type question. The final round was in Austin Texas. Very friendly HR team, seems like a very competitive hiring process

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Seilevel (Austin, TX) in March 2009.

Interview

The process is long and arduous. Each step requires the potential candidate to really see how intelligent he or she is. The interview process is a multi-step process...it can range from 4 steps up to 6-7 steps depending who you have 1:1's with at the end. Everyone is friendly, and generally speaking, there are a lot of tall people. The office is bright and colorful, but the interviewing room is stark and cold.

Be sure to mentally prepare yourself if you interview here!