Select Health of South Carolina Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Select Health of South Carolina

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Select Health of South Carolina (Charleston, SC).

Interview

I interviewed for the Accounting Department. Interview process involved meeting with the a recruiter then the Head of the Department. I worked directly alongside one of the accountants. Interview was pretty informal since it was an internship.

Member Services Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Select Health of South Carolina in August 2013.

Interview

Pretty standard interview process, they ask situational questions along with questions about your work history. The building was difficult to find due to the sign being located technically in the back. Everyone in the building is nice and will gladly help you find where your going. Be confident and show that you can provide great customer service to increase your chances.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you went above and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Terms are straight forward...

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Select Health of South Carolina (Charleston, SC).

Interview

First the human resource recruiter will contact the potential employee via phone for a screen call. After review by management, they will contact you for second interview for panel interview with management to have face to face group panel interview. The interview process was extremely thorough and very professionally done by human resource department.

UM Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Select Health of South Carolina (Charleston, SC) in April 2013.

Interview

Was called by recruiter for scheduling interview. Interview took place with 2 supervisors and Director present during interview. Recruiter FU post interview to put into action the remaining process in preparation for hire. The recruiter of this company was very difficult, lacked communication skills, rude, did not take responsibility for mistakes made and as a result my start date was delayed by 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Tell about a time that you were able to turn a negative situation into a positive situation with a positive outcome   1 Answer

Negotiation

Unable to negotiate salary, advice to others is not to take a job at Select Health as interest in not in the emplyees and growth!