Select Rehabilitation COTA/L Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Select Rehabilitation COTA/L Interview Questions

Interviews at Select Rehabilitation

1.3

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Select Rehabilitation (Atlanta, GA) in August 2012.

Interview

Brief with questions relating to documentation and computer skills. It was greeted promptly by the Director of Rehab on a Saturday to accommodate my schedule. I was given a short tour of the facility. The Director of Rehab asked if I had any questions. I did. I asked if there was a uniform color requirement. There was not.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with Casamba? Have you ever been reprimanded for you notes?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Select Rehabilitation

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Select Rehabilitation (Chicago, IL) in June 2011.

Interview

Very short they really don't care as long as you have a license to work in the state you are and if you never question anything and always get the minutes they require!!

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Select Rehabilitation (Detroit, MI) in July 2013.

Interview

It began with a phone interview with the regional manager asking questions about your experience and skill set. After the interview they called and followed with a tour of the building by the director of rehab. Ending in a phone call for an offer.

Interview Questions

• They asked what I would look for to pick up a Medicare part B patient and how I would go about the process   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiate since there are not raises