Select Rehabilitation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Select Rehabilitation

1.8

PTA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Weatherford, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Select Rehabilitation (Weatherford, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

I was hired by a previous DOR that I had stayed in contact with over the past 13 years. Had a phone interview with the area manager. I began as a PRN employee until the full- time position and my 2 week notice came in to effect.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation done.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Select Rehabilitation (Atlanta, GA) in August 2012.

Interview

Brief with questions relating to documentation and computer skills. It was greeted promptly by the Director of Rehab on a Saturday to accommodate my schedule. I was given a short tour of the facility. The Director of Rehab asked if I had any questions. I did. I asked if there was a uniform color requirement. There was not.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with Casamba? Have you ever been reprimanded for you notes?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Select Rehabilitation (Chicago, IL) in June 2011.

Interview

Very short they really don't care as long as you have a license to work in the state you are and if you never question anything and always get the minutes they require!!

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Select Rehabilitation (Detroit, MI) in July 2013.

Interview

It began with a phone interview with the regional manager asking questions about your experience and skill set. After the interview they called and followed with a tour of the building by the director of rehab. Ending in a phone call for an offer.

Interview Questions

• They asked what I would look for to pick up a Medicare part B patient and how I would go about the process   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiate since there are not raises

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Select Rehabilitation.

Interview

2 interviews by DOR and VP. Both were amazing experiences. Very professional and kind in the process. DOR was prompt and honest in answering my doubts. Offered me a wage which commensurates with my experience and qualification which was quite motivational.

Interview Questions

• Experience of treating patients in SNF, MEDICARE, AQUATIC THERAPY, Geriatrics, etc   Answer Question

I would have to accept this offer as the pay, benefits, location were all very exciting but I got a great leadership position elsewhere. Although I denied the offer still the DOR was very understanding in accepting my decision.

Physcal Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Joseph, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Select Rehabilitation (Saint Joseph, MI).

Interview

Over the phone interview, regional manager at that time was out of state but met her later at the facility. Knew the manager and worked with him prior so no formal interview as he was aware of my skill level.

Interview Questions

• How many hours do you want to work? Are you flexible with your hours?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Select Rehabilitation.

Interview

No interview; with a valid license your're in.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I agreed to work 4 days/wk. They accepted because of a long-term job vacancy.