Select Rehabilitation Occupational Therapist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Select Rehabilitation Occupational Therapist Interview Questions

Interviews at Select Rehabilitation

2.0

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Select Rehabilitation (New York, NY) in October 2013.

Interview

Interviewed via telephone and very brief in person. I was hired and started before the documents they required were all submitted. Did not receive an adequate orientation.

Interview Questions

• Understanding the 3 major insurance classifications and their specific requirements.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very brief. My first experience, so I most likley was in the low range for hourly rate.

Other Interview Reviews for Select Rehabilitation

Occupational Therapist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Select Rehabilitation.

Interview

A series of phone interviews

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Ask for much more than what you would like

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Select Rehabilitation (Manchester, NH) in August 2015.

Interview

One initial phone conversation concerning position and set up for interview. Rehab director at SNF was very personable and had a laid back interview process while touring facility. I was able to exchange questions back and forth as well.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was only able to negotiate a sign on bonus to justify taking a PAMs course they want me to do since they DO NOT reimburse for CEUs other than their online courses. They didn't budge much on salary, only offering me the higher salary of the range they initially offered me. They were pretty unreasonable concerning the time they wanted me to let them know by whether I'd accept the offer, only 3 days (and they knew I had another interview the same week).

Anonymous Employee in Warren, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Select Rehabilitation (Warren, MI) in June 2013.

Interview

Spoke on the phone to the regional manager. Then on site interview with the therapy manager for the building that I would be working in. More phone calls with both the therapy manager and the regional manager about questions that I had. Then a negotiation process with the regional manager over salary.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiate for the most money that you can get because salary increases in the therapy world are very rare.