Select Specialty Hospitals Interview Questions

Updated Nov 10, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 61 of over 61 interviews

Recruiter9%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Select Specialty Hospitals

Application

I interviewed at Select Specialty Hospitals

Interview

They responded quickly to my application; they reached out within a day. They were very polite and it was a comfortable interview. They were honest and transparent about expectations and answered any questions I had.

Interview Questions
  • Typical interview questions and they asked about knowing normal ranges for vitals
    Answer Question

Select Specialty Hospitals

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Select Specialty Hospitals

Interview

It was ok easy interview … they asked a few questions and then they took me around the hospital. I was able to meet the admission coordinator that was leaving and shadow her for a few hours

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Talk anonymously with Healthcare professionals

Select Specialty Hospitals

Application

I interviewed at Select Specialty Hospitals

Interview

Very comprehensive and specific to location and culture of city hospital is located Does a great job selecting appropriate applicants for all discipline levels Motivation based interview with behavioral based interviewing Great company to work for..

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Select Specialty Hospitals (Detroit, MI) in Jul 2021

Interview

Interviewer was very kind and friendly. Also very informative! We spoke about the position as well the hours and what my role would be. After my interview, I felt so confident in this new position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Select Specialty Hospitals

Application

I interviewed at Select Specialty Hospitals

Interview

Initial phone interview, followed by an in person interview. Met with three managers and it was overall a smooth process. Friendly, clean environment. Standard questions during the interview process. Would recommend.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Select Specialty Hospitals

Application

I interviewed at Select Specialty Hospitals

Interview

From initial recruiter contact to interview was about 10 days. Was supposed to be a video interview but ended to being a phone call due to tech difficulties on their end.

Interview Questions
  • How to you interact with your co-workers in stressful situations.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Worth, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Select Specialty Hospitals (Lake Worth, FL) in Feb 2021

Interview

Three rounds interview with CEO, CNO and regional CNO. The first two interview went smoothly. I think I was declined because of the third interview with regional CNO. When I check with HR, they said the reason why I wasn’t selected is because I don’t have enough critical experience. I feel it’s really unfair, because the regional CNO didn’t even know I was a critical care nurse. With many years of CVICU experiences,I think I have way more experiences to qualify for the NP job at select. Very disappointing experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Select Specialty Hospitals

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Select Specialty Hospitals in Nov 2020

Interview

Very standard questions with form use; Seems very friendly and explains position well. It took a little longer than typical for anyone to get back to me to let me know that I had not been chosen

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Select Specialty Hospitals

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Select Specialty Hospitals

Interview

The interview process was painless. First you get a phone interview with a recruiter and then you are brought in for an interview. They give you the option to shadow on the floor before making a decision

Interview Questions
  • If I called your most recent employer what would they say about you?

Select Specialty Hospitals

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Select Specialty Hospitals in Oct 2020

Interview

The interview consisted of several questions regarding human resources and how you handled situations. The interview was around 30 mins over the phone. The recruiter asked detailed information about the process.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a time where you had to deliver difficult news?
  • What skills do you think HR is most importantly?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 61 Interviews