Select Staffing Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Select Staffing Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Oct 9, 2017

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carson, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Select Staffing (Carson, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

I was already an employee of this staffing company in another capacity. I made an appointment to meet with the regional executive recruiter (who handles the clerical accounts) to talk about my qualifications for a clerical position. I brought in 2 copies of my resume and we discussed my experience. She was a great help she gave me interview tips and she critiqued and helped me to update my resume to help me when she sends me out for a new assignment.

Interview Questions

• What skills do I have that qualify me for this position?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Select Staffing

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Maria, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Select Staffing (Santa Maria, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

Chaotic office setting every time I go into the office. The computer system was down for about 3 days so my interview was postponed. Finally, I got to sit down with one of the recruiters and she was pleasant and had obviously read and actually paid attention to my resume.

Interview Questions

• Are you qualified to work in the United States?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Amherst, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Select Staffing (East Amherst, NY) in July 2010.

Interview

Not a bad interview. Had a skills test (typing, multiple choice for Ms Office suite). Met one on one with HR recruiter. I was looking for part time, and they didn't have anything at the moment.

Interview Questions

• How are you qualified for this type of position?   1 Answer