SelectHealth Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SelectHealth Interview Questions

2.9

HBS- Health Benefits Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taylorsville, UT

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SelectHealth (Taylorsville, UT).

Interview

I applied online and then was called to set up an interview. Everyone was really nice throughout the process. What I thought was unfortunate as well unprofessional was after the interview I was told they would contact me either way by a certain date to let me know the outcome. I was eagerly awaiting that date but never heard from anyone.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time you were given the opportunity to excel in a precious job.   Answer Question
    • Describe what excellent customer service means to you.   Answer Question

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SelectHealth (Salt Lake City, UT) in April 2015.

Interview

First there was a phone interview. Next there was an on site interview with three members of Actuarial Services. Then you are given a task to complete in Excel. The assignment was very basic, and it was not hard to complete; they just want to know if you have basic skills.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Murray, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SelectHealth (Murray, UT) in February 2014.

Interview

The interview panel was only two individuals. They were very clear and approachable throughout the interview. The questions were similar to those I have experienced in other jobs and were generally behavior based questions. The facility was nice and everyone seemed to be very happy. I was accompanied by someone to and from the interview and everyone involved was very professional.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you failed to meet expectations or deadlines. What happened?   Answer Question

Pharmacy Benefits Specialist I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Murray, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SelectHealth (Murray, UT) in October 2012.

Interview

I applied online at intermountainhealthcare.org a week later I was called by a recruiter and set up with a interview. They asked basic interview questions. Couple days later I was called by HR and they offered me the job. I accepted.

Interview Questions

• Do you have pharmacy experience?   1 Answer
    • Do you have customer service experience? If so how much?   Answer Question

Nurse Auditor/Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Murray, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SelectHealth (Murray, UT) in April 2012.

Interview

Online resume submission followed by a scheduled interview. Friendly, relaxed interview but professional.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Human Resources would not budge on the salary. Nurse Auditor is a grade 14 position, I feel it should be a grade 15 RN position.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Murray, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SelectHealth (Murray, UT) in April 2012.

Interview

I was first contacted via email by the recruiter to set up a phone interview. I interviewed with the manager over the phone for half an hour. Once that interview was complete, I interviewed with that manager and a handful of other managers in person. After this interview, I waited almost a month before I heard back with an offer. The offer included a background check and drug test.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in an ideal employer?   1 Answer

New Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Murray, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SelectHealth (Murray, UT) in December 2010.

Interview

This was a three tiered interview process. Standard canned quesdtions with not much originality involved. Training for entry level positions is adequate and thurough. Training as you advance through the company is mostly lear as you go or non existent. You just simply have to be there and involved to learn the processes.

Interview Questions

• With The Affordable Care act becoming a reality it HAS TURNED THIS JOB ON IT'S EAR IN MANY WAYS.   Answer Question

RN Care Manager I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Murray, UT

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SelectHealth (Murray, UT) in July 2010.

Interview

Interviewed by two managers for position. Questions were vague and diffcult to ascertain what answers they were looking for. Example; you have a family taking a baby home for the first time from NICU, as an employee of select health what tools do you have in your toolbox to assist this family through a very difficult time? No specifics to job description were ever posted in regard to organizations protocol let alone any type of introduction during interview process as to what job responsibilities may entail. I felt like I was hunting for a job description and they were trying to see if I could read their minds. They were very poor comunicators, bordering rude....Definitely not the type of boss I would work well under, as you may guess no job offer followed and I was not disappointed by that outcome.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a mistake you have made in your professional career and how did you learn from it?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SelectHealth (Salt Lake City, UT) in April 2010.

Interview

Online job application which asks for several simple programming answers. Such as SQL queries and object oriented programming concepts.

After being called into an interview you are in a room with 1 manager and 3 peers who go around asking technical questions from their various expertise. SQL, C#, Java (if you know it), ASP.NET. They also asked me to perform several programs on a white board while they waited.

Interview Questions

• Questions relating to the nitty gritty of Oracle database systems.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salaries are fixed based on years of experience and position, so there is essentially no room for negotiation.