Self-Employment and Entrepreneur Development Society (SEEDS) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Self-Employment and Entrepreneur Development Society (SEEDS)

2.3

Agent Interview

Interview

Excellent. Relaxed, had class experience, so the interview was fine. They offered me a position and I said yes. Everything was comfortable and easy to understand. I would go through the process again if I needed to, without reservation.

Contract Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Self-Employment and Entrepreneur Development Society (SEEDS) (Cleveland, OH) in September 2016.

Interview

The interviewer was obviously reading from a script. I gave generic answers to canned interview questions, and usually answered the question with a question that required more specifics in order to answer it.

Sterile Processing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Self-Employment and Entrepreneur Development Society (SEEDS) (Las Vegas, NV) in February 2014.

Interview

It was fairly simple interview. I got through it. Was nervous extremely nervous, but they were professional and made me feel comfortable and relaxedIt was fairly simple interview. I got through it. Was nervous extremely nervous, but they were professional and made me feel comfortable and relaxedIt was fairly simple interview. I got through it. Was nervous extremely nervous, but they were professional and made me feel comfortable and relaxed.

Chief Executive Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Self-Employment and Entrepreneur Development Society (SEEDS) (San Jose, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

It was a great experience. I got to meet most of the company and got to see what it's like to be a CEO. Gavin Belson is a great leader and has taught me a lot on how to lead a company. It was an overall amazing experience and one that I would gladly do again.

Occupational Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nutley, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Self-Employment and Entrepreneur Development Society (SEEDS) (Nutley, NJ) in January 2011.

Interview

I interviewed with employer who asked about my experience and what I wanted in a job. I told them where I had been and what I had done. I told them projects I worked with and what I had accomplished in previous jobs.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to this setting.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I told them what I wanted to make and they agreed to it.

Welder's Helper Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berthoud, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Self-Employment and Entrepreneur Development Society (SEEDS) (Berthoud, CO) in September 2014.

Interview

Cut parts to be assembled for welding. Also responsible making parts fit and clean so it can be assembled correctly. Knowing how it operate machinery like saw's and cutting torches. And how to operate them safely and quickly. To get the job done to the best result To make the customer happy.

Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in La Quinta, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Self-Employment and Entrepreneur Development Society (SEEDS) (La Quinta, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

I'm self employed as an artist. I create abstract paintings and have shown in many galleries in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Tokyo, London, Paris, and around the world. I have a great life and I love my work.

Interview Questions

• What type of artwork I create   1 Answer

Negotiation

Wonderful

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Self-Employment and Entrepreneur Development Society (SEEDS) in January 2018.

Interview

it was fun. they were quite nice to me very inviting and welcoming I don't think it could have gone beer I would highly suggest looking here for. a great job with great people

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Self-Employment and Entrepreneur Development Society (SEEDS) (Chicago, IL) in January 2016.

Interview

Excellent. Question was the standard questions also staff was organized and greeted you very proper and with grace. Also the person giving the interview. Was very direct and professional in his question task,also made you feel comfortable within your surroundings

Interview Questions

• What is may qualities i can bring to the company?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Self-Employment and Entrepreneur Development Society (SEEDS) (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

not a very good hiring process. Did not enjoy he people interviewing or how questions were asked. Not a good fit at all. Don’t know that sharing anything else would help the process.