Self-Employment and Entrepreneur Development Society (SEEDS) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 30, 2017

2.3

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Self-Employment and Entrepreneur Development Society (SEEDS) (Washington, DC) in October 2016.

Interview

Greatest achievements and disappointments. Field or experience expertise. Depth of knowledge and ability to work with people. Knowledge of federal regulations laws and policies. Very difficult and pointed questions many of a personal nature. Professionalism and professional standards

Interview Questions

• What makes you best qualified for the position   1 Answer

EAP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Self-Employment and Entrepreneur Development Society (SEEDS) (San Diego, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I was very prepared, almost too prepared. I had studied the company and the position and was confident with my interview. I was able to answer all questions with confidence and easy and stayed calm. I knew what i ws talking about.

Interview Questions

• Are you good at managing others?   1 Answer

Contract Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Self-Employment and Entrepreneur Development Society (SEEDS) (Cleveland, OH) in September 2016.

Interview

The interviewer was obviously reading from a script. I gave generic answers to canned interview questions, and usually answered the question with a question that required more specifics in order to answer it.

Wylie Manufacturing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Petersburg, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Self-Employment and Entrepreneur Development Society (SEEDS) (Petersburg, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

Phone interview only. Lasted perhaps 10 minutes. Human Resource guy sounded like a very young man to me. Questions to me were rather shallow. I was not impressed with his interview skills.

Interview Questions

• Where did you work before working for yourself?
      Where did you go to High School?
      Do you have transportation?
      1 Answer

Salesman Interview

Interview

They bring you to there office and you wait to be called back to the room where you get interviewed and they ask you a bunch of question that are very simple and basically if you want to get hired then all you have to do is apply for the position.

Interview Questions

• They asked me how my past experience with every subject used at other jobs can be used here?   Answer Question

Hair Stylist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Self-Employment and Entrepreneur Development Society (SEEDS) (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

Much less intrusive and much less tedious than this application. Sometimes "more is less". If you need more information from me, you will need to make contact with me to demonstrate your ability to perform a service of value to me. So far, this interview is solely designed to elicit inforation from me for your benefit.

Legal Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Asheville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Self-Employment and Entrepreneur Development Society (SEEDS) (Asheville, NC) in June 2016.

Interview

submit resume,review cases tried and appellate cases.review client base,role in managing cases.
    Position on plaintiff versus defense roles.review rules of court in various jurisdictions.review relationship with judiciary and bar members.review political climate in various jurisdictions.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Self-Employment and Entrepreneur Development Society (SEEDS) (Carlsbad, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

I responded to an on line job site. I was contacted that they were interested in be after they reviewed my resume and followed up with an one on one interview. Told me to come back after I receive my California insurance license and he will most likely hire me.

Interview Questions

• What experience have you had in sales.   1 Answer
    • Why are you interested in working for this company.   1 Answer
    • What is my sales style?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They pay flat commission which is how I paid my salesmen. I was happy with that.

Tutor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arvada, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Self-Employment and Entrepreneur Development Society (SEEDS) (Arvada, CO) in March 2016.

Interview

It went well. I began to tutor after a few days and I still tutor to this day. It is a good source of income. The interview was very simple and only consisted of a few simple questions. I would recommend tutoring to anyone who has the know how.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Self-Employment and Entrepreneur Development Society (SEEDS) (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

not a very good hiring process. Did not enjoy he people interviewing or how questions were asked. Not a good fit at all. Don’t know that sharing anything else would help the process.