SendGrid Business Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SendGrid Business Interview Questions

Interviews at SendGrid

Business Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SendGrid (Boulder, CO).

Interview

Screen phone call with someone from HR with some general behavioral interview questions; followed by a phone call with my future manager with some scenarios & questions trying to assess my ability to reason & think outside the box. After that, I went in to the office for 3 30 minute interviews with all of my future managers and a 30 minute tour of the office. They all appeared to be asking questions off of a Google doc.

Perhaps it's because it was at the end of the typical intern hiring season, but the whole thing was a 2-3 week process. I got an offer the same day of the in person interviews.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at SendGrid? What do you do for fun outside of work? Describe biggest failure, etc.- typical interview stuff.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for SendGrid

Business Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SendGrid (Denver, CO) in January 2017.

Interview

Initially applied for a different role at the company, was immediately bait-and-switched by recruiter during phone screen to instead interview for a different role (despite making it clear that I was interested in the original role, not a different one). The recruiter insisted that I was a perfect fit for the new role, advised that I give it a shot, so I did.

Ultimately the interview process was protracted (2.5 months) and pretty sloppy (missed deadlines and commitments, no follow ups, recruiter disappeared overnight never to be heard from again). This despite the fact that the hiring manager and recruiter said they were in hurry to fill the role ASAP.

Got a raise and a new role from my current company to start the year (totally unrelated to interviewing at SendGrid) so I gave up on waiting around to see what was going on with my candidacy. Pretty happy with my decision.

Interview Questions

• All obvious behavioral questions, no case or fit questions. Ie, Tell me about a time when... You worked in a team, You had to give negative feedback, You launched something new, etc   Answer Question