SendGrid Senior Front End Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

4.0

Senior Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SendGrid (Denver, CO) in April 2019.

Interview

After a short exchange with the recruiter, and no exchange with an actual hiring manager or anyone on the team to do an initial screen for fit, was sent a timed online coding test that only tested data structures and algorithms, no coding exercises about any front end development. Was also not given instructions that the test would be on non-front end skills, giving me no change to prepare.

About a week later, the recruiter emailed back saying they did not want to move forward with me, but if I wanted to "review CS fundamentals" I could re-apply in the future. Still can't believe they feel entitled to ask senior developers to sacrifice free time learning and being tested on skills that aren't a part of the job they are applying for.

Interview Questions

• Taking an array of strings, return an array with the first instance of any string whose anagram is later in the array (preserving order, removing the later anagram instances and any strings without anagrams)   1 Answer