Sendero Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sendero Interview Questions

Updated May 12, 2017

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sendero (Minneapolis, MN) in April 2017.

Interview

It was a quick 30-min phone-screen interview with the HR recruiter. The recruiter was very intelligent and easy going. The interview questions were fairly generic on my background. Though they did not give any reason to not move forward with me; I am sure if I work with Sendero team for few hours; they would not have any problem recommending me to hire me.

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sendero in February 2015.

Interview

Met at career fair where an employee, someone a couple years out of school, and I chatted for a couple of minutes. Handing in a resume was the beginning of their application process. I got an email a week later with a full application to fill out. Sent that application in and scheduled a phone interview.

The phone interview was only "tell me about a time when..." questions. It was with someone a bit older than the person from the career fair. They wanted to know how I handled conflict with peers and supervisors, a when I had to learn something, and a time I had to be persuasive. I didn't think I did too well, but I got an email moving me on to the second stage, an on-campus interview.

The on campus interview was with a manager (maybe 8-10 years out of school?) and was much of the same "tell me about a time when..." stuff. Again, they asked about handling conflict and also about working on teams and being a leader. There was time for some q&a. There was also a short writing component.

A week later I got an email saying I wasn't advanced to the next, and I think last, stage, an office interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to handle conflict/lead a team/ be persuasive/ etc.   1 Answer

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Sendero.

Interview

The interview process starts by going to coffee with a Sendero employee. This person just chats with you and then gives a recommendation for if you should come in for an interview. If recommended, you will come into the office for a series of interviews. I had two.

Interview Questions

• The interview involved questions on general consulting skills.   Answer Question

Analyst Or Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sendero (Dallas, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

After filling out an application I was invited in for a two hour interview. Everyone was very nice and but there were two very strange aspects of the process.
    1) They decided what position I was qualified for after the interview....I didn't know which position I was interviewing for.
    2) Two weeks after the interview I still hadn't heard anything...later that week I check my mail and they had sent me my rejection letter via snail mail....up until that point all communication had been via email and phone...

Interview Questions

• How would you implement a CRM application? Begin with how you would choose the software through implementation.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sendero (Dallas, TX) in March 2012.

Interview

The people all seemed very nice. The culture seemed amazing. That being said when I met for the interview I was expected to have some give and take and learning on both sides. Instead they asked some questions and wrote down notes on a piece of paper behind a folder they were holding up. It was awkward and not fitting the culture that I was expecting from employees and information gathered.

Management Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Sendero (Dallas, TX) in December 2010.

Interview

I had an on campus interview, phone interview and on site interview for the company. Everyone was extremely kind. The majority of the questions were behavioral. During the campus interview I was asked to write about what type of candy bar I would be which was a fun difference from most interviews. The site interview included a dinner the night before, lunch and then a one on one interview with a few people in the company.

Interview Questions

• The majority of the questions were behavioral. A couple of their younger consultants take the group on interviewees out for dinner the night before the on site interview to any questions. This was slightly awkward and no one was sure how it played into the interview   Answer Question