Sendero Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 12, 2017

3.1

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sendero (Minneapolis, MN) in April 2017.

Interview

It was a quick 30-min phone-screen interview with the HR recruiter. The recruiter was very intelligent and easy going. The interview questions were fairly generic on my background. Though they did not give any reason to not move forward with me; I am sure if I work with Sendero team for few hours; they would not have any problem recommending me to hire me.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sendero (Dallas, TX).

Interview

I interviewed through campus hiring. One round of on campus interviews, one super day in Dallas. All in all a very good experiences of getting to know people at the firm from the associate to partner level. Mostly behavioral with one small case.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with multiple tasks at one time?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sendero.

Interview

I submitted my resume through my university career page and was told to talk to company representatives at the career fair. After the career fair, I was sent an application form via email. I then had two on-campus interviews. I received an email inviting me to an office visit. I had a dinner the night before, an interview with a manager, an interview with a partner, and finally a lunch with an analyst.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when your team failed.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sendero (Dallas, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

Thorough process that involved:

1. Coffee/Gatekeeper session - Allowed me to meet with a Sendero to see if it was a good fit to move to the next stage
    2. Office Interview 1st Round - Interviewed with Manager and Senior Managers, only behavioral and professional situation/experience questions. No case interview.
    3. Office Interview 2nd Round - Interviewed with Principals and CEO, only behavioral and professional situation/experience questions. No case interview.

Interview Questions

• Q: Describe a time when you made a mistake? How did you mitigate the issue and reassure the client?   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sendero (Dallas, TX) in November 2014.

Interview

Typical College Hire Interview Process:
    Career Fair interaction
    Application
    Phone Interview
    On Campus Interview
    Office Visit (Dinner night before with lower level employees, two interviews with higher level employees, and a lunch between interviews with one lower level employee)

Interview Questions

• Behavioral interview questions, as well as more getting to know you as a person and what you are passionate about.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Sendero (Dallas, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

The interview process is mainly focused on behavioral interviews, with a strong focus on thought processes and approaches to problem solving. There is no case study, but instead a series of questions designed to give the interviewer insight into your overall attitude, temperament, and how you approach working in a team environment.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you failed at something, and how you fixed it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sendero (Dallas, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

Two on campus interviews on consecutive days, a dinner with three associates or analysts, one office interview with a principal, lunch with an associate or analyst, one office interview with a partner. Everyone made me feel very at ease so I was comfortable being myself

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to balance a lot of items on your agenda   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sendero (Dallas, TX).

Interview

It was a long process. The firm puts a lot of work into their recruiting process to make sure you are a good fit for the company. I was able to meet employees from the associates to partners during the process. Overall, I felt that it was a fair process.

Interview Questions

• There is a non-traditional case study during the final round interview.   1 Answer

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Sendero (Dallas, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

The on-campus interview consisted of two 30 minute interviews with a writing sample in between. The interviewers were friendly managers who had a great deal of pride in the company. They were very straightforward in their answers to my questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you felt your team members were not contributing an adequate level of effort into a project? How did you handle this situation?   2 Answers

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sendero.

Interview

Talked with an employee at a campus career fair, was invited to apply to the company. Passed the application and had two interviews and a writing sample on campus. Passed that phase and was invited to interview at the HQ in Dallas along with a casual dinner the night before the interview with a few younger employees of the company (<2years).

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions about behaviors/personality/interests.   1 Answer