Seneca Family of Agencies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 7, 2018

2.9

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Leandro, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seneca Family of Agencies (San Leandro, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

Multi-step interview process. First interview was with Accounting Director and Controller, and took a quick Excel test on the computer before leaving. Second interview was with the Accounting Director and Chief Financial Officer.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable I was with the Mas 200/Sage 100 ERP program.   Answer Question

Clinician Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Leandro, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seneca Family of Agencies (San Leandro, CA) in December 2013.

Interview

I submitted an application and met with the Clinical Director of the program. The process has since changed and starts with a group interview and then a subsequent interview in the specific program.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a challenged you faced with a client.
      Talk about something you feel especially proud of (professionally).   Answer Question

Assistant Director of Programs Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oxnard, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seneca Family of Agencies (Oxnard, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

I received a request for a phone interview in less than a week of submitting my application/ resume.
    The interview was crisp and short; but the we had some points of discussion that felt positive and collaborative.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my background in working with children and families. Also, certain questions about statements made in my cover letter....asked to elaborate.   1 Answer

IT Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Leandro, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seneca Family of Agencies (San Leandro, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

The phone interview was quick and was just asking questions to get to know you and see if you are a good fit for an on site interview. They did give a follow email to see if they are interested in you.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about some of your experiences on your resume?
      How did you hear about Seneca?   Answer Question

Case Assistant Interview

Interview

I applied online and received a phone call from HR about a week later. The HR representative asked me a few questions about my background and I was invited to a group interview. The group interview consisted of 3 other candidates and we were asked a variety of scenario questions. After the group interview, I was asked to come back to take a computer skills assessment test.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Leandro, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seneca Family of Agencies (San Leandro, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

Interviewed a group of 5 possible candidates applying for various positions all at once. Which sucks because you don't get the direct attention or opportunity to shine as you would on a one to one interview. My first time doing this, and in all honesty it was dumb and not fair. I think the H&R people are dumb because it seems like they are taking the easy way out for doing group interviews. They honestly seemed like robots and showed no emotion whatsoever! it was weird!! They really need to take time to get to know the appliants one on one to give an equal chance and opportunity.

Interview Questions

• Gave a scenario of five things occurring at once and how we would best address the situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Leandro, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Seneca Family of Agencies (San Leandro, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

I was called for a quick screening interview (verifying that I met the minimum qualifications of Bachelor's Degree, 21 years old, Driver's License, etc.) and then invited to a group interview. There were about 8 other applicants in the group interview. After the group interview, I was invited back for a computer test and individual interview. The entire process from applying to being hired was about 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation where you disagreed with a supervisor? They also give scenarios around organization skills and time management for admin support position interviews.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Leandro, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Seneca Family of Agencies (San Leandro, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

First was a group interview with other administrative positions, and was followed by a computer proficiency test where they tested me on Excel and Word programs. Following the computer test was two individual interviews. They all were very casual in which they asked me about my resume and experience and details about the job. The only interview that felt formal was the group interview because you were answering specific questions and had to share the time with the other candidates.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to do something outside of your job description.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Leandro, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seneca Family of Agencies (San Leandro, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

first a couple questions on the phone with hr, then a group interview and then a computer test with word and excel and then an on site interview with qa and a member of the on site staff. all went well and I got an offer and then after I accepted they told me that I "didn't sound excited enough" and that they were going to continue interviewing other people... not sure how that works or is ok but for everyone else make sure you put on your best excited voice if you get an offer -_-

Mental Health Clinician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Seneca Family of Agencies (Oakland, CA).

Interview

The process was very short and sweet. I applied, and received a call to schedule an interview the next day. Two clinical directors interviewed me and asked me a series of questions regarding my experience. They were extremely friendly and sweet!

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little bit about yourself and your experience.   Answer Question