Seneca Resorts & Casinos Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Seneca Resorts & Casinos Interview Questions

Interviews at Seneca Resorts & Casinos

2.1

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Seneca Resorts & Casinos.

Interview

Hiring is simple and fun. HR is sort of unorganized -poor leadership. Interview will take an hour -and will probably be followed up with a 2nd or 3rd.

Interview Questions

• Be ready to discuss your feelings toward Native Americans and Native Gaming.   Answer Question

IT Support Tech I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Niagara Falls, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Seneca Resorts & Casinos (Niagara Falls, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

Interview was only 15 minutes, was advised that that is the usual interview time because he knows what he wants. Got hired a week later & started employment process (up to 2 months)

Culinary Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Niagara Falls, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Seneca Resorts & Casinos (Niagara Falls, NY) in March 2011.

Interview

Company help quarterly Job fair.Interviewed over the phone with HR then met with a person soon following. Then drug tests and back ground checks were done before finding out if i was hired. then a 3 week process and waiting.

Interview Questions

• Unknown they were all easy. No skill tests or written. Drug tests and background checks were done.   Answer Question