Senior Care Centers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 17, 2017

1.7

Community Liaison Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Senior Care Centers (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

I went in for a interview for the Community Liaison Position. My first interview was my last for the position. He saw my resume and asked to pass it on. The next hour I got a call for an interview for a better position. After my second interview just a few days later, I got a call offering me the job.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Senior Care Centers (Dallas, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

Initial contact was made by them; short phone interview followed by an in person panel interview. Didn't like that a temporary or contract employee was a part of the panel.

Interview Questions

• a lot of the usual, and rather irrelevant, questions asked regarding strengths and weaknesses with some skills questions thrown in.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Garland, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Senior Care Centers (Garland, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

Basic what are your strengths and weaknesses. What would you do in this situation. Describe a time where you had to deal with difficult coworkers and residents. How often are you sick. Will you work overtime? Are you familiar with healthcare facilities and the job requirements. They showed me the facility and where everything and everyone is

LVN Charge Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Temple, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Senior Care Centers (Temple, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

DON and ADON sat down with me and we talked. They asked a few questions and I was open and honest. There was nothing difficult. I wanted the job and they needed someone to work. Easy,

Interview Questions

• They asked about how I would deal with new situations   1 Answer
    • They asked what I would be doing if I had down time on the job   1 Answer
    • What would you do if you made a med error?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Senior Care Centers.

Interview

6 part process, a phone screen, face-to-face interview with report to supervisor, peer evaluation, C level manger meeting, Human Resource personality assessment and background check. After the hiring process has been completed, you will be required to completed you will attend mandatory new hire orientation class where you will be instructed on how to completed employee profile information.

Interview Questions

• 1. How would I handle a difficult situation.
      2. Describe how I would manage a work life balance.   Answer Question

Charge Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beaumont, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Senior Care Centers (Beaumont, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

Quick easy interview and hired on the spot. General questions were asked about education, future goals, and if I wanted it to be a goal or just a starting job.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Senior Care Centers (Austin, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

Each facility ask the same set of interview questions. I've interviewed at a few homes, and all the questions were the same, just different interviewers. After that, I had to do the background forms, but I waited a while to receive them. After that, I didn't hear back for about a week, and then received a call asking if I can go to orientation. During orientation we did paperwork, had a tour, and met the managers. We received lunch too. I'm still there.

Anonymous Employee in New Braunfels, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Senior Care Centers (New Braunfels, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

Emailed HR to see if they had any openings for per diem employees as I was working fulltime elsewhere already. Got an interview two days later with the staffing coordinator (did not know it wouldn't be a charge nurse/director and never met with one). She asked me what shifts I'd like to work and explained the layout of the facility, benefits, compensation. It became apparent they weren't seeking out the most qualified people, just bodies to fill the open shifts.

Interview Questions

• What shifts are you looking to work and what hours? (fulltime, part-time, per diem)   1 Answer

Charge Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Senior Care Centers (Dallas, TX).

Interview

One interview, fairly quick process

Anonymous Employee in Georgetown, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Senior Care Centers (Georgetown, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

Very Casual. I went to fill out an application and they interviewed me in the lobby and did a background check. Very easy questions.

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have and where and what were your duties?   1 Answer