Senior Care Centers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 4, 2016

1.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Senior Care Centers

Anonymous Employee in Garland, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Senior Care Centers (Garland, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

Basic what are your strengths and weaknesses. What would you do in this situation. Describe a time where you had to deal with difficult coworkers and residents. How often are you sick. Will you work overtime? Are you familiar with healthcare facilities and the job requirements. They showed me the facility and where everything and everyone is

LVN Charge Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Temple, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Senior Care Centers (Temple, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

DON and ADON sat down with me and we talked. They asked a few questions and I was open and honest. There was nothing difficult. I wanted the job and they needed someone to work. Easy,

Interview Questions

• They asked about how I would deal with new situations   1 Answer
    • They asked what I would be doing if I had down time on the job   1 Answer
    • What would you do if you made a med error?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Senior Care Centers.

Interview

6 part process, a phone screen, face-to-face interview with report to supervisor, peer evaluation, C level manger meeting, Human Resource personality assessment and background check. After the hiring process has been completed, you will be required to completed you will attend mandatory new hire orientation class where you will be instructed on how to completed employee profile information.

Interview Questions

• 1. How would I handle a difficult situation.
      2. Describe how I would manage a work life balance.
      Answer Question

Charge Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beaumont, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Senior Care Centers (Beaumont, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

Quick easy interview and hired on the spot. General questions were asked about education, future goals, and if I wanted it to be a goal or just a starting job.

Anonymous Employee in New Braunfels, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Senior Care Centers (New Braunfels, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

Emailed HR to see if they had any openings for per diem employees as I was working fulltime elsewhere already. Got an interview two days later with the staffing coordinator (did not know it wouldn't be a charge nurse/director and never met with one). She asked me what shifts I'd like to work and explained the layout of the facility, benefits, compensation. It became apparent they weren't seeking out the most qualified people, just bodies to fill the open shifts.

Interview Questions

• What shifts are you looking to work and what hours? (fulltime, part-time, per diem)   1 Answer

Charge Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Senior Care Centers (Dallas, TX).

Interview

One interview, fairly quick process

Anonymous Employee in Georgetown, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Senior Care Centers (Georgetown, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

Very Casual. I went to fill out an application and they interviewed me in the lobby and did a background check. Very easy questions.

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have and where and what were your duties?   1 Answer

Dietary Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nacogdoches, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Senior Care Centers (Nacogdoches, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

One interview. Orientation is paid. Employees in my department are friendly and are willing to help out.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. Everything is straight forward.   Answer Question

Assistant Controller Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Senior Care Centers in June 2013.

Interview

 Assisted the recreational therapist in organizing games, birthday’s celebration and trips.
     Conducted Workshops: Vitamin, Alzheimer's disease, Exercise and Physical Activities.
     Collected lunch money and balance from seniors.
     Assessed and registered the senior prior to entering the Center.
     Supervise the senior during Recreation Activities.
     Created flyers and PowerPoint to promote activities for the senior.

Admissions/Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Senior Care Centers (Austin, TX) in June 2012.

Interview

one phone call. one on site. pretty easy.
    found ad on craigslist and emailed. response the next day. hired by the end of the week.
    didn't seem like they really cared who took the job. They just wanted anyone who was willing to take it.