Sennheiser Electronic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sennheiser Electronic

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Old Lyme, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sennheiser Electronic (Old Lyme, CT) in March 2016.

Interview

TOO LONG! First was a phone call from Gray Collaborative's Lucas, then a face-time interview with him. Then you interview with your supervisor(a complete joke) then they call you in for a 3 part panel interview. One of the HR ladies was part of the interview( 1:1 ) she asked me if I had any questions, to which I did. So I had my iPad out on the table and turned it on because I had written them down, the HR person stops me in my tracks and tells me its rude to use electronics during an interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when...   1 Answer

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sennheiser Electronic (San Francisco, CA) in February 2010.

Interview

Contact through a friend then an old previous employer contact. Talked on the phone for 2 interviews then was flown back to CT for a 4 person interview. The interviews went smoothly with good questions and responses. It tool about 4 hours to get through the process. At that point I was told that I would be notified within a week. I was and told that the person that got the job had more audio experience that I did.

Interview Questions