Sensata Technologies Electrical Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sensata Technologies Electrical Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Sensata Technologies

3.1

Electrical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sensata Technologies.

Interview

Phone interview
1. How is your career plan in five years?
3. What do you know about the company?.
4. questions about projects in my resume
5. What is the most difficult part when using finite state machine?

They are interest on who know circuit design and signal processing well.

Other Interview Reviews for Sensata Technologies

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Attleboro, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sensata Technologies (Attleboro, MA) in February 2013.

Interview

3 tech interviews + 1 hr.
    tech interview was mainly based on circuit basics. typical RC circuits, capacitors- do study capacitors basics well. work on your projects as they question you on our resume a lot. my advice would be to brush up your basics very well,
    Questions on device failure and how to detect it. also some questions on changiing capacitor and its scenarios. some innovative real life questions as well.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Attleboro, MA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sensata Technologies (Attleboro, MA) in October 2010.

Interview

I was invited to Sensata's "Fantastic Friday" interview event. I and about twenty other applicants went through four interviews (1 HR and 3 technical). The technical interviews asked about basic technical knowledge (I-V characteristics, how do transistors work, etc). After, we were given a tour of the whole facility. They responded with a decision within a week. Overall it was a very clear and organized process.

Interview Questions

• If you have a capacitive sensor, how would you design it so that measurements remain as accurate as possible during operation?   Answer Question
    • Describe the operation of a BJT and a FET.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Attleboro, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sensata Technologies (Attleboro, MA) in November 2013.

Interview

There were 4 interviewers for each candidate. Each of them were asking different theme of questions. For instance, in my case, the first interviewer asked me about digital and analogue basic, 2nd asked about board level specifics, 3rd asked about high school physics and the last one was the HR asking about my ambitions and stuff like that.

Interview Questions

• Some major questions are really hard for me, I can't really remember. One question I think most of the employers will ask is: where do you picture yourself for the next five years.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Attleboro, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sensata Technologies (Attleboro, MA) in February 2014.

Interview

Campus recruiting. Phone screening, then invited to fantastic friday

Interview Questions

• Asked a question explaining how buck converter works. RC circuit questions. LC circuit questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sensata Technologies (State College, PA) in February 2013.

Interview

I took part into the career fair and was interviewed the next day. Since I didn't prepare it at all, I just failed right now.

Interview Questions

• They will ask the most basic questions about analog circuits and then ask some difficult ones depends on your performance.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Attleboro, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sensata Technologies (Attleboro, MA) in October 2013.

Interview

I applied though the on campus career fair and then I get a interview on campus. After a week I went to their company for a onsite interview. There are 3 engineer and one HR during that interview. They asked really basic question about my projects and circuits design, one is really sample and the other two are a little bit difficult.

Electrical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sensata Technologies in September 2014.

Interview

Got interview through college recruiting. 45 mins interview with an Electrical Engineer, some non-technical questions about your resume, and most part are technical questions. Very basic about control system, RC circuit, op amp and circuit design.

I am still waiting for second round of interview which will be on site.

The questions are:

Inverted amplifier and non-inverted amplifier.
    time constant for RC circuit
    how long does it take for capacitor to fully charge.

Electrical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sensata Technologies in September 2014.

Interview

Applied through career fair - got on campus interview call, now called for fantastic Friday event. On campus interview was not that difficult. asked basic questions related to electronics, asked RC, LC, filters, Op-amps, Transistors.

Interview Questions

• Cross Section Structure of MOSFET transistor. Bode plote   Answer Question

Electrical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sensata Technologies in October 2015.

Interview

They came to recruit on my university campus. It was a fairly straightforward interview, initially they asked things from my resume, explaining some of my projects and internships. Later, they asked more about things from their own company. Very basic circuit questions about filters, diodes and sensors.

Interview Questions

• How do you filter from an output 200Hz when all we need is to obtain the output at 100 Hz.   1 Answer