Sensata Technologies Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sensata Technologies Engineering Interview Questions

3.4

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sensata Technologies.

Interview

I reached out to a recruiter on campus following my career fair. I was called in for an interview with a current member of the engineering team at Sensata. He was very cordial but did not try to sell the company very hard. I believe I did fairly poorly in the interview because it was one of the first ones that I had as an undergraduate. I did not get any second round interview.

Interview Questions

• A question about gravity on different celestial bodies.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sensata Technologies

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Attleboro, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sensata Technologies (Attleboro, MA) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview was very technical. It was over the phone and the first question i was asked was can you describe the difference between work and energy The interview was over the phone which made it less personable and harder to succeed. I ended up working in a different department than the position I interviewed for. Overall i would suggest preparing for a highly technical interview and be prepared to talk about specifics on you resume.

Interview Questions

• what is the difference between work and energy?
      describe your courses
      Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Interview

met at school for a 30 minute interview. Invited to fantastic friday event which consisted of four 30 minute interview sessions. 2 were purely technical, one was behavioral with case study and the last interview was completely behavioral.

Engineering Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sensata Technologies in November 2011.

Interview

Brought on site with approximately twenty five others. four separate one on one interviews. three were technical interviews one was behavioral. I was reimbursed for travel and took care of lodging (I was lodged in a near by hotel). I was taken for a tour of the facilities which were nice. Overall, a good interviewing experience, only wish I could have gotten an offer.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sensata Technologies in January 2008.

Interview

We were invited to a "fantastic Friday" an all-day event with around 30 students. The day consisted of 3 interviews (2 technical, 1 HR) and a tour of the facilities. Technical interviews focused on problem solving and critical thinking.

Interview Questions

• Look at the internal componants of this sensor and describe what you think the purpose of each is?   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Almelo (Netherlands)

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sensata Technologies (Almelo (Netherlands)) in March 2011.

Interview

Het interview vond op de campus van de Technische Universiteit Delft plaats. Ze (twee personen) introduceerden eerst het bedrijf en hun producten, daarna hebben we gesproken over mijn cv. Ik vroeg over een mogelijke onderzoeksafdeling. Het lijkt erop dat het bedrijf afhankelijk is van de problemen van de klant. De klanten definiëren eerst een probleem en vervolgens probeert de ontwerpontwikkelinsafdeling een idee te geven, en het probleem op te lossen, zodanig dat het product milieuvriendelijk is en groene functionaliteit heeft.

Interview Questions

• Heb je ervaring met lasprocessen en wat weet je van producten voor het tegengaan van luchtvervuiling door auto's?   Answer Question