Sensiba San Filippo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 28, 2017

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sensiba San Filippo

Audit Associate Interview

Interview

The recruiter and manager were really nice and easy to talk to. The first round was one 30 minute with a manager and the second round consists of three 30 minute interviews with 3 interviewers, lunch with staff, and a presentation from SSF.

Interview Questions

• Describe to me about a time how you handled a challenge   Answer Question

Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sensiba San Filippo (San Jose, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied on campus center and applied online.
    Got an interview on-site at their downtown office.
    Partner walks you to your interview room where you will be interviewed by a Manager.
    Bet it was his first interview session. All questions were generic.
    Very unwelcoming. Did not even escort me back to the lobby. Their office is a maze of glass walls.
    Was called for a second round interview. No thanks.
    Not a great way to attract talent.

Tax Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sensiba San Filippo.

Interview

First, I received a phone call from the recruiter. The phone interview was about half an hour. Then I went through two rounds of on-site interviews. The partners, seniors and managers in different offices interviewed me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sensiba San Filippo (San Francisco, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

I had applied through the college portal and received a request to schedule an interview within two weeks. Interview process was good and straightforward. The manager had a list of questions ready. Most of them were behavioral and resume based questions. I received a response in a week after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Explain a moment in my life that I came across a difficult challenge and how I overcame it/tackled the issue   Answer Question

Tax Associate Interview

Interview

I got a phone interview from Sensiba San Filippo. This interview took me about 30 mins. Recruiter mainly asked behavior questions. He started with telling me your background and daily routine work

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sensiba San Filippo (San Jose, CA).

Interview

My Interview process was designed for an Audit associate position but I later transferred to Tax. The interview process began at my University for the initial first impression. Later received a call inviting me to one of a few open days to come in house for a 4 hour interview with 4 different partners. This stage began with a welcome at the door from the Recruiting HR head, he then gave me a brief tour of the office and handed me a packet with all the information I needed to make my interviews go smoothly. I was not the only interviewee, as there were 3-4 others rotating partners. After our interviews, we were directed to a conference room, where we could ask any question we wanted from employees around the office. This was great because we got a good feel for the real day to day experience of those who work here. Once that was done, we were taken out to lunch with some of the first year employees so we could have some bonding time. True representation of a family culture work environment.

Interview Questions

• Explain a moment in my life that I came across a difficult challenge and how I overcame it/tackled the issue.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sensiba San Filippo (San Mateo, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Was first reached out by a recruiter with a phone interview. The interview lasted for about 30 minutes. Basically the recruiter asked me to go through each job experience by asking how I found the opportunity and why I was selected. The next one was a video interview with a partner. The interview was very conversational. Had a third round interview and I got to meet 2 experienced associate and one manager. The interview with the manager was more in an interview style. I got to go through my resume. The two associates were very nice to talk to. The whole process lasts for already 2 months while still did not get a result. The HR said everything got delayed due to the tax busy season.

Interview Questions

• How did you get the internship and why you were selected.   Answer Question

Tax Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morgan Hill, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sensiba San Filippo (Morgan Hill, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Quite good, they had me at hello with the interview process, and formalities thereon. However, the training and work culture dove quick. The person I reported to, was always stating "watch the time", watch the time" as though she expected to be there for 10 hours and charge 5.

Interview Questions

• Q: What was one thing that they asked you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiation was the pits. They are a larger middle market firm that wants to pay local firm salaries and enslave you to a full time job. They do work a ton of overtime, have all these matrixes in place. One must need there head examined to take a role like this.

Audit Summer Internship Interview

Interview

Sensiba San Filippo have a two step interview process for recruiting on college campuses. First there is a on campus interview, then an in house interview with partners. The on campus interview was pretty relaxed. The recruiter Aaron tries to answer any questions you may have about the whole process or about the company in general. Most likely you will be interviewed by a manager and hear back within a week. The in house interview is much different then I would have expected. There was about 8 of us interviewing, four in the morning, four in the afternoon. During our lunch out, I asked staff members some questions. Their answers surprised me. One employee was surprised when we was hired and had no intention of staying with the company very long. The other employee we were with was not proficient in English but seemed to be comfortable with his job. When I asked them what they liked about Sensiba San Filippo, their answers were generic and not that great. I would definitely advise employees to show some enthusiasm and interest in the company you work for when speaking to potential hires.

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sensiba San Filippo (San Jose, CA).

Interview

1) On-campus interview
    2) All day round 2 interview in office with all levels of staff/management