Sensio Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sensio Technologies Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sensio Technologies

Product Manager Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sensio Technologies in November 2011.

Interview

Had initial phone interview with HR Manager. Consisted of standard questions about my experience and why I would be a good fit for the position. Was done in both French and English. French is used inside of the company, and most employees seem to be from QC.
    Face-to-face interview was done with HR Manager and Director of Product Development. Lasted approximately 1 hour. Again: standard questions.
    The impression I got: they wanted somebody who can deliver from the get-go.
    Got a polite email 2-3 weeks later letting me know they found somebody else who was a better fit.

Interview Questions

• Imagine you are hired tomorrow for this position, where would you start?   1 Answer

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sensio Technologies (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in November 2011.

Interview

Met with the HR manager for 1 hour interview and then met with VP sales and President. The HR person ask me question to make sure I was dedicated and would invest lots of time and effort. Also, the management was particular to wo9rk with being a small company, publically traded with activities abroad, asking lots of travelling.

Interview Questions

• what was most challenging being a sales manager in my previous job   1 Answer